Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Typhoon Lagoon Rehab? in the News & Rumors forums; I received an email from a reader/visitor yersterday who stated that when he was at WDW a few weeks ago (book in hand, I might add) , he spoke to ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Typhoon Lagoon Rehab?

I received an email from a reader/visitor yersterday who stated that when he was at WDW a few weeks ago (book in hand, I might add) , he spoke to a CM at Typhoon Lagoon who said that it would close at the end of the season for a "major rehab", but would not elaborate.

Anyone hear anything about this? It's rare to hear of a water park undergoing a "major rehab"

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    heard that they are adding another slide

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I beleive if you check out the WDW page over at Screamscape.com they have info on what this might be about. I believe they are doing some sort of expansion/addition to the park.
    This space designated as a DRAMA FREE ZONE

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I know they close every year for a small rehab. But they do need something more. It would be nice to add or update a few things. Both parks have been closed due to crowds within the first 60-90 mins of opening this week.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    In case any one stumbles onto this old thread, I figured a link to the best info we do have on this forum in reards to this coming atttraction is appropriate here:
    http://disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/...read.php?t=990

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards