Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Resort Idea: Hollywood Tower in the News & Rumors forums; That would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!! amd if you go to MGM after if closes and Ride tower of terror again and again...
    bigT is offline A-Ticket holder
    That would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    cool!!! amd if you go to MGM after if closes and Ride tower of terror again and again

MagicGirl1394 is offline A-Ticket holder
    On the Black Pearl with Captain Jack Sparrow
    That's so cool! My friend came up with an idea like that a week ago and she said it would be awesome if there was a Tower Of Terror hotel and she also said if would cute if there was a hotel based on It's A Small World. That would be awesome!

I LOVE DISNEY WORLD! :mickey:

Last edited by MagicGirl1394; 04-05-2006 at 03:42 PM.

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I love this idea, and I would definitely stay there - pre or post lightning, or any flavor in between. I'd ride the elevator over and over again!

I was thinking that it would be cool if Disney had a small exclusive hotel that they built as a shell, and then rotated out a different theme annually. It may sound prohibitively expensive, but it wouldn't be that tricky.

Then, you could get the people that like things a little on the "creepy" side a chance to stay at the Hollywood Tower, or maybe even a Haunted Mansion.

On the flip side, you could have more mainstream offerings.

How about this? Have the theme change annually, and start with the first Disney feature film, and progress through all of them? I'd book my stay today for whatever year Fantasia fell on!!
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    OMG!!! I've had this idea since.... who knows when??!!lol
    I would rather it be post lightning-stricken, if they made all old skool hollywood, dude that would be sweet!
    Last edited by disneygurl213; 04-05-2006 at 06:20 PM.

The Magic still lives

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Id stay just make sure the stairs are a must
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    When i was in Mexico (yesterday to a week ago) we had this hotel Las Flores that had a creepy elevator. The hotel is 30 years old so not every part is all that great. Well anyway, my brother and i were riding in the elevator and he commented that it would be great if it started to fall. So i jumped up imitating what it would b like if we did in fact fall. Well when i came down the elevator started to shake and did fall a little faster than it should have been falling. It only went a couple feet at regular dropping speed but it was so cool.
    If they added a feature like that to the ToT hotel if they made it, it would b nice. They wouldnt actually have a bad elevator, but it could give the feeling of there being a possibility of falling. Every time i went into that elevator i kinda got freaked after that experience. THey dont allow things like that here in the states w/ all the safty regulations, but they could do so safely.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Gotta love those "vintage" hotels!

Nothing like a real-life thrill to keep a vacation interesting.

I think that it would be cool if there was a special elevator or two in the hotel that were rigged to simulate an incident.

The only problem with that is the amount of signage you'd have to plaster all over the place so that someone with a heart condition didn't stumble into the wrong one and have a true tragedy...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

tkdlouie is offline A-Ticket holder
    thats a great idea for a new hotel.. but i think that if they were going to build a hotel like that , that they would probably make it so that it was a fun friendly enviroment so that children wouldnt be afraid of the hotel but still have a tower of terror theme to it....but i would definitly stay at that hotel!!!

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I like the idea of a old hollywood style hotel. It would be pretty cool. I wouldn't want it to look like the TOT though. You can't have two of the same building. That would take the magic and originality out of the ride.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

JQuatt21 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    that sounds like a cool idea... but realistically, i dont think there is much more room down by MGM to build... maybe if they took out half of carribbean beahc (because it is sooo big, then there might be some more room..)
    Disney's Polynesian Resort - 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1994
    Disney's Contemporary Resort - 1986, 1997
    Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - 1989, 1991, 1992
    Orange Lake Resort & CC (Off Property)- 2002, 2003, 2005
    Disney's Wilderness Lodge 2007
    Disney's POP Century Resort 2012
    Disney's Beach Club Villas 2012

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15 View Post
    I would LOVE this to be an actual hotel. OR, if they fixed up rooms in the attraction hotel so adventureous people could stay the night, that would be awesome!
    that would be awesome. the only problem is that me and my dad would have to tie down my little brother and my mom... there both terrified of that ride!!
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123