Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Character Connection in the News & Rumors forums; I never knew the Bus was gone .........I loved that Bus .........I was real lucky & was right there when it stopped & got to meet every "Charactor" & get ...
    disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    I never knew the Bus was gone .........I loved that Bus .........I was real lucky & was right there when it stopped & got to meet every "Charactor" & get photos with them & a bit of video too..........before people realised it was there & the lines began to form.........................it was Dec 2004 so they were all in "Christmas Dress" too ............................Hope they bring it back sometime........I never saw it in October 2005 last year ..thought I just wasn,t there at the right time................ but maybe it had gone then & I never knew

I Belle
    Maggie

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder
    the bus was there in October, I will definately be checking out Character Connection when we hit Epcot on this trip.

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Just got back last night from our trip. The character connection was really neat. No lines and we got to have our pictures taken with Mickey, Minnie, Chip & Dale, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12