Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Character Connection in the News & Rumors forums; Hey when you looked at the club cool pics there was somethin about Epcots character connection. Finally characters in epcot...
    kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Character Connection

Hey when you looked at the club cool pics there was somethin about Epcots character connection. Finally characters in epcot
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Characters were in Epcot before. You could see them at schudled times at the Disney Characters On Holiday bus, in front of Mission: SPACE, and in several WS Pavilions. This one looks like merely an addition.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    ECC is a 'new' thing for sorts. DCOH is no longer. THe characters can bee seen the entire day at set locations throughout the park (future world and World Showcase). I really like the DCOH bus and music etc. but the characters are always out somewhere now.

Epcots park opening is not as neat anymore, no bus...

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I noticed the lack of a bus this past weekend and didn't know why. So it's no longer? That's sad. Any idea why?
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Well, good thing I got a video of the bus when I did!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    So did I...sorta. I wasn't focusing on the bus in particular, just the whole atmosphere. But I know the bus is in there.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Finally?
    Epcot is one of the places I have seen the most characters. Maybe I just got there at the right time or something.
    It makes it even more special in Epcot because some of them are in their own countries and I just think that is fabulous!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    i remeber a few years ago, (01 i think) that the place your talking about was open. Buzz Lightyear was in there, and the exit was in Mouse Gear

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Finally?
    Epcot is one of the places I have seen the most characters.
    Yep. Epcot had the least amount of characters out throughout the day. You got very lucky if you saw them often.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Finally?
    Epcot is one of the places I have seen the most characters. Maybe I just got there at the right time or something.
    It makes it even more special in Epcot because some of them are in their own countries and I just think that is fabulous!
    Ditto. I saw alot of characters there too. Mostly at World Showcase.

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    We got lucky when we were there Thanksgiving. Someone told us about CC and my two girls met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Chip and Dale with no wait! The CMs inside said it had only been around for a couple of weeks. Now that the word is out, that won't happen again.

Dblk2104 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I really miss the bus too! it was the coolest thing, expecially when they used to do shows with it not just meet and greets. Rumor has it they might be bringing back the bus to the Flower and Garden Festivel, and during the refurbishment of Character Connection, and since i'm a CM and asked and entertainment Manager, they didnt really know what they were going to do it was still being discussed, so hopefully if does come back. And by the way if you miss it too write to guest relations, the more guest complantes the more chances of things happening.

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder
    the bus was great. we weren't planning it, but it stopped right where we were and there were plenty of chances for everyone around to get photos with the characters. Too bad my kids were terrified of all the characters. We last went in October and it was pretty empty.

Chip n Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    DCOH (the bus) is being sent to Disneyland in California. The bus was so old that it had to be refurbished, so they are going to do that there and use in CA for a while

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    the bus was cool
    but i likecharacter connection ,uch more
    we got to see more characters that way
    with no lines (non peak season)
    it was awesome it was the longest i've been with any of the characters (there wasn't anyone else in line then)
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast