Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney-MGM Studios Rumors in the News & Rumors forums; Oy.... Well, it happened once again. (remember our Pirates refurb rumor? Disney Fairies?) A few months ago, I mentioned in the MouseTunes podcast about what I had heard was going ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Disney-MGM Studios Rumors

Oy....

Well, it happened once again. (remember our Pirates refurb rumor? Disney Fairies?)

A few months ago, I mentioned in the MouseTunes podcast about what I had heard was going to happen at the Disney-MGM Studios with regards to Halloween, etc,

I had mentioned that Mickey's Not So Scary Hallowen party would be extending beyon the Magic Kingdom, and into the Studios. I talked about the overlay that would likely come to the Rock n Roller Coaster, as well as other attractions, etc.

While some people took it with a grain of salt (as many internet rumors should be), others came right out and said I was nuts (no argument there)

Now, all of a sudden, other people are "breaking" this story on their shows, etc., and taking full credit for revealing what Disney is planning on doing in the near future.

I'm not trying to pat my self on the back at all, but for those of you who emailed me and expressed your opinions about the rumors section, I just hope that your faith in the show and our information is renewed, without having to have heard it somehwere else first.

Thanks again to all of you for your support (and yes, I'm going to try and get the rumors section of the show in print and on the site!)

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Thanks Lou!

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Stupid other sites... Lou is the best!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy