Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss WDW Rumor Mill - Feb. 13, 2006 in the News & Rumors forums; The Walt Disney World Rumor Mill feature from the MouseTunes podcast is now available on DisneyWorldTrivia.com! After each MouseTunes show, a summary of the WDW Rumor Mill section will appear ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW Rumor Mill - Feb. 13, 2006

The Walt Disney World Rumor Mill feature from the MouseTunes podcast is now available on DisneyWorldTrivia.com!

After each MouseTunes show, a summary of the WDW Rumor Mill section will appear on the "Ask Lou..." section of the main site. (Thanks to DisneyDame2004 for volunteering her time and services [and clealry patience having to listen to me over and over again] in transcribing these reports)

This week's rumor mill is kinda short, but you can read it HERE.

I welcome your comments and discussion here in the forums!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    First, thanks for the rumors! So, on the Buzz Lightyear-any particular reason more updates were not made? Seemed like a pretty quick refurb. I hope to check it out for myself next week...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the rumors. I'm really curious to find out what they're doing to Test Track...

Karamie