Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Muppets - redone? in the News & Rumors forums; A quote so good, it had to be my sig. To be totally honest with you, as great as the show itself is, my absolute favorite part of the attraction ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    A quote so good, it had to be my sig.

To be totally honest with you, as great as the show itself is, my absolute favorite part of the attraction is the very beginning of the pre-show. The whole "Up, Chuck....!!" bit completely slays me everytime (it's mostly due to some very happy memories--the first time I caught this bit was in the company of one of my closest friends who was paying a visit from England to this side of the Atlantic for the very first time. Her reaction was priceless, and to this day, we'll still occasionally greet each other with "Up, Chuck!!"). I have such strong feelings about this inconsequential part of the whole thing that I'll actually stay in the pre-show area if I walked in "late" and missed it.

(Yes, I'm a bit of a case. Sue me.)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I love this show, it being one of my favs in MGM. But I don't think I would mind it in the least if they were to do a new film, as long as they leave it muppet-themed of course. Just think of all these great puns and cheap 3D tricks we got from this one... wouldn't you love to see a new set just like them, to give us something new to laugh about and memorize for the next decade?
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    the first time I caught this bit was in the company of one of my closest friends who was paying a visit from England to this side of the Atlantic for the very first time. Her reaction was priceless, and to this day, we'll still occasionally greet each other with "Up, Chuck!!"). I have such strong feelings about this inconsequential part of the whole thing that I'll actually stay in the pre-show area if I walked in "late" and missed it.

(Yes, I'm a bit of a case. Sue me.)

You're not a bit of a case... I wait for the next show if I don't get there in enough time to see the entire thing
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    I love this show, it being one of my favs in MGM. But I don't think I would mind it in the least if they were to do a new film, as long as they leave it muppet-themed of course. Just think of all these great puns and cheap 3D tricks we got from this one... wouldn't you love to see a new set just like them, to give us something new to laugh about and memorize for the next decade?
    Thats the best part! The quotes! This is the 3-D movie that you can quote and remember lines from. Hopefully if they DO re-do it they can make sure to give us all those great quotes. But let me tell you, the Sam the Eagle quote and Fozzy with the old men are my favorites. Heck I was taking a math exam and kids had stopped in the middle of the row when the teacher kept telling them to go all the way down the row and I laughed and said outloud "Stopping in the middle is simply un-patriotic!" I got some funny looks but I don't care!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12