Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Wonders of Life Pavillion?????????????? in the News & Rumors forums; I keep hearing things about this Pavillion. Some say its permenantly closed others say its temporarly closed, others say only Body Wars is closed and Making of Me and Cranium ...
    TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Wonders of Life Pavillion??????????????

I keep hearing things about this Pavillion. Some say its permenantly closed others say its temporarly closed, others say only Body Wars is closed and Making of Me and Cranium Command is open seasonly. I know right now MOM and CC are open, but is this season it? Anyone know what is going to replace Body Wars if it is closed permenanlty or the rest?

wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I havn't heard anything about something going into that builiding. But my personal opinion is to put in a roller coaster. With EE now in Animal Kingdom, Epcot is the only Disney park that doesn't have a coaster. Maybe a coaster that has to something about the body. Who knows what those brilliant imagineers are going to come up with next!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    This has always been my least favorite area of epcot, so I would not be upset if they changed a few things, but I don't know of anything for sure, Ask Lou in the "rumors" section or for his mousetunes...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!