Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss UH OH! (Pirates News) in the News & Rumors forums; From Wikipedia's entry for "Dead Man's Chest" - Dead Man's Chest will premiere at the Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, California , on the re-opening day of the refurbished Pirates ...
    CaribbeanPirate is offline A-Ticket holder

UH OH! (Pirates News)

From Wikipedia's entry for "Dead Man's Chest"

-Dead Man's Chest will premiere at the Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, California, on the re-opening day of the refurbished Pirates of the Caribbean attraction on which the movie trilogy is based. The refurbished attraction will include a new storyline and Audio-Animatronics based on the movies.-

look at the part thats all red and clearly important (lol), I DO NOT LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    sometimes i don't believe wikipedia
    because it is written by people
    i could go submit an entry on some joe blow and say they are the richest person in the world and there you go
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

CaribbeanPirate is offline A-Ticket holder
    i hope you right, a storyline change would ruin everything

MagicGirl1394 is offline A-Ticket holder
    On the Black Pearl with Captain Jack Sparrow
    That so stinks! Pirates Of The Caribbean is fine just the way it is! We don't need refurbishment just to match the movie. I say keep the ride just the way it is! Thank you very much!

Pirates Of The Caribbean rocks!

Pirates Forever!!

I Love Disney World!

Disney's Happiest Celebration On Earth!!

Last edited by MagicGirl1394; 03-23-2006 at 07:49 PM.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    AARRR! Agreed. I wouldn't mind a cameo from the movie characters, but I don't want them plastered all over the place

Roofus is offline A-Ticket holder
    I dont think this is true, I heard from a pretty reliable source that they will be worked into the existing story line and that they arent even going to use the exact likeness of the actors, they are going to put in the perfect Jack Sparrow as appose to Johnny Depp dressed up like a pirate.
    -Tommy-

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Sadly, the official Disney sources have confirmed that, while some scenes might reamin somewhat intact, the new storyline will revolve around Barbossa chasing Sparrow through the scenes. A sad day for us all.

And they better keep "Dead men tell no tales!" in the ride!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.