Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss New Segway program in Epcot? in the News & Rumors forums; I'm almost positive that there are currently two Segway offerings for Guests at Epcot. The first is a one hour beginners class offered daily called Simply Segway. It involves instruction ...
    GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm almost positive that there are currently two Segway offerings for Guests at Epcot. The first is a one hour beginners class offered daily called Simply Segway. It involves instruction and indoor riding and costs $35. The second is Around The World - On A Segway. I think it is offered four different times each morning. The first hour is training and the second hour is a quick tour around World Showcase before it opens to the general public. Cost for the expanded two hour experience is $85

The second one is what I'm doing the last weekend in September. It has gotten rave reviews - I can't wait!

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    You can also learn how to ride a segway for free at Innoventions - they give you a 20 minute speil and then you get to take it for a short spin...I did it during my solo trip and wish I had been able to ride longer..but, like i said, it was free so who am i to complain?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

nbodyhome is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    You can also learn how to ride a segway for free at Innoventions - they give you a 20 minute speil and then you get to take it for a short spin...I did it during my solo trip and wish I had been able to ride longer..but, like i said, it was free so who am i to complain?
    There are the two Epcot Segway experiences, and I know they've done the free one as well (I haven't seen that myself). I also just took the Fort Wilderness Segway tour which just started, and posted about 55 photos of that.

The FW Segway tour is in a test phase only so far, but well worth doing if you are there! I like the Segway XT model very much.

Denise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12