Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Ice Station Cool in the News & Rumors forums; I have only been to Ice Station Cool once, when I was in Disney December of 2004. When I was there again from July 3-10 2005, Ice Station Cool was ...
    tennisbabi1409 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Ice Station Cool

I have only been to Ice Station Cool once, when I was in Disney December of 2004. When I was there again from July 3-10 2005, Ice Station Cool was closed. It was still closed when I was there July 30-August 8. Is it closed now, is Disney going to close it for good, and does any one know the reason it was closed in the first place? Thank You!
    If you can dream it,
    you can do it!

tennisbabi1409 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Does anybody Know...
    If you can dream it,
    you can do it!

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    They've changed it a bit...it's a shorter attraction, though I'm not sure what aspects were taken out. It has reopened as Club Cool and you can still taste all the different drinks from around the world. If you look around a bit on this site I think you can find more information.

Karamie

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    The area is no longer themed as an igloo, but rather as a 1920s era soda shop. It still has free samples and some Coke products avalible for purchase. A new addition is a "Create-A-Cup" station, where you build your own cup to put a Frozen Coke in.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It has at this moment sodas from Israel, Italy (which is HORRIBLE!), Mexico, Japan (which tastes like pop rocks), and Mosambique (spelling?).
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofysMommy
    It has at this moment sodas from Israel, Italy (which is HORRIBLE!), Mexico, Japan (which tastes like pop rocks), and Mosambique (spelling?).

Ah, who doesn't love to take Beverly virgins there and tell them that it's the best drink on the planet?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Bigbro501 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have only been here once and had the Beverly trick played on me. Last year in June it was closed the day I was at EPCOT. I am Looking forward to going this year. We have a Disney virgin in the group and I will tell him Beverly is yummy.

Sean
    Keep Swimming...Swimming...Swimming