Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Indiana Jones ?? in the News & Rumors forums; Is it true that they are bulding or planning to build Indiana Jones And The Temple Of The Forbidden Eye in MGM Studios?? I really hope they do It's one ...
    caliTN is offline A-Ticket holder

Indiana Jones ??

Is it true that they are bulding or planning to build Indiana Jones And The Temple Of The Forbidden Eye in MGM Studios?? I really hope they do
    It's one of my favorite rides at Disneyland- it would be great to see it at WDW!!!

wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would love to see that ride there! MGM needs a new thrill ride. If my memory serves me, the last thrill ride put in was the Rock n' Roller Coaster in 99 or 2000. The Indy stunt show is getting pretty old. I am tired of seeing the same show everytime I go down there. I mean they havn't changed anything. Even the "voulenteer" that they call from the audience always has a pink shirt on. Something needs to change with the Indy situation, maybe they could open the ride around the same time Indy 4 comes out. I personally have never been on the Disneyland ride because my parents never wanted to fly to Cali. So this would be a great addition to the Studios!

caliTN is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree!!! that would be great!!! also it might help bring in more people since many people love it in DisneyLand-including me

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by wmxxmsg
    maybe they could open the ride around the same time Indy 4 comes out.
    Ha, ha. In this case, here's hoping you packed a lunch. They've been talking another Indy flick for the last fifteen years, and I'm more than a little past the point of being willing to hold my breath any longer. For the record, I'm sort of hoping that it doesn't happen anymore. The powers that be fired the last ray of hope I had in a good story (scriptwriter Frank Darabount, the man who graced us with the film adaptions of The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile, which I dare say were both better than their respective books. Darabount also personally directed some of the more watchable episodes of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, so he did have a clue what he was dealing with). If George Lucas is at the helm, I'm very, very nervous. I think he's lost his touch. He managed to almost single-handedly ruin Star Wars for myself and a lot of other people, and I'm not sure what I would find myself doing if he gave Dr. Jones the same treatment........

At any rate, yeah--A Temple of the Forbidden Eye east side would be swell.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides