Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Kingdom Hearts 2 at MK? in the News & Rumors forums; Hey everyone! Well I hold in my hands at this moment 1 copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 and the limited edition strategy guide. Here's my question. Do yall know if ...
    GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder

Kingdom Hearts 2 at MK?

Hey everyone!

Well I hold in my hands at this moment 1 copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 and the limited edition strategy guide. Here's my question. Do yall know if at MK today or tomorrow or something there will be Donald and Goofy dressed as their game selves at any of the parks today or if theres anything KH related in the parks the next couple days? I wanna go and see and so does my BF (actually he's praying MK or MGM or something have something KH related going on for the game coming out this week). Any help is appriciated!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    OMG GRATS!!! I get to pick my copy up after work!!!! NO SLEEP TONIGHT!
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    OMG I just watched the beginning movie for KH2... I think I am in love... Mickey is so cool!!! And Sora! And Donald! AND GOOFY!!!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I would love it if they put in a permanent nook of KH in Epcot somewhere. I was thinking that just a little spot in Innoventions would be more than fine.

I can't wait to get my hands on part two myself, but I have to wait till the weekend to enjoy it.

I hope that it breaks sales records, and they begin work on another chapter. With some of the rumblings about the online disitrbution of the PS3, and the idea that you could add whole worlds - mini-games - costume options - etc to games, KH3 would have an incredible amount of re-play ability, and the fact that it would be in Blu-Ray DVD high-def quality wouldn't hurt anything either.

There are still more than enough worlds they could tackle for another installment of that most wonderful game...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Didn't they have Donald and Goofy dressed as their Kingdom Hearts selves for Halloween a few years ago? I thought someone on this site had pictures of it.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My friend brought his Limited Edition Guidebook today...it's amazing!

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    Kevin -

Is that true?

Halloweentown is my favorite world in the original, and I would LOVE to see any of them in their outfits. If anyone has any shots of that, please put them up...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Quote Originally Posted by C#ern@b0g
    Kevin -

Is that true?

Halloweentown is my favorite world in the original, and I would LOVE to see any of them in their outfits. If anyone has any shots of that, please put them up...
    Well I do remember seeing the pictures...I think it was Stitch (April) that had them, but I'm not sure because it was like a year ago that I saw them. I could be wrong about April, but I know I saw them.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.