Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney's Villian Park!??! in the News & Rumors forums; Disney World has 42 square miles to play with. Something else will be built....
    Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    Disney World has 42 square miles to play with. Something else will be built.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGirl1394 View Post
    if it was one of the lands in the kingdom, i guess it could work. because i read this article on some disney site that the kingdom has enough room for another land.

I dont think that the magic kingdom should be messed with, i think that an area or land with a villain theme is going to be built it should be in disney mgm studios.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

MagicGirl1394 is offline A-Ticket holder
    On the Black Pearl with Captain Jack Sparrow
    yeah, your probably right. i thought about again and i agree. maybe the MK shouldn't be messed with. it's always had the original lands.

disneydorko is offline A-Ticket holder
    ok so a new park that has some thrill would really draw in teens and adults (as one I know kiddy rides are taking over some of the parks... cough cough... the seas with nemo) Villains... maybe, but the Imagineers would have to devise plans to add something extra to the idea.

Then there is Disney America! BLAH!!!! I really don't like the idea at all because it is just gathering random things that have already been done in other Disney parks- water ride, president shows, and aircraft. Sound Familiar!?!?!?
    I'm over obsessed

The old EPCOT was still better...

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydorko View Post
    ok so a new park that has some thrill would really draw in teens and adults (as one I know kiddy rides are taking over some of the parks... cough cough... the seas with nemo) Villains... maybe, but the Imagineers would have to devise plans to add something extra to the idea.

Then there is Disney America! BLAH!!!! I really don't like the idea at all because it is just gathering random things that have already been done in other Disney parks- water ride, president shows, and aircraft. Sound Familiar!?!?!?
    Hey a newbie! Mongello! I think most of these rides are more family oriented then kiddie rides. I think most would agree that Disney Parks are packaged to appeal to families. And I would love the idea of Disney's America Park but it's not gonna happen. I love history!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Sorry, It was just an opinion!
    Last edited by disneydorko; 04-09-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    I'm over obsessed

So- I didn't mean to offend any one with the message earlier (Sorry if it did) and ohiodisneydad, you have to admit it would cool to have more thrill in the parks! The America park thing could maybe offend foreigners, if it was made. But who will know? This is only an opinion! Thanks for responding to the message anyway!
    Last edited by disneydorko; 04-09-2008 at 04:15 PM.
    I'm over obsessed

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Don't worry I no offense taken at all. You are right that Disney could benefit from higher thrill attractions but they also have to be careful so they don't alienate their main client base which is families. I think they may be in the process of that now thought with all the price increases and such. I mean if you listened to this weeks podcast Lou talks about some multi million dollar homes Disney is giving up land for. But I still think that a Villan's AREA at MK would be the best bet.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm not sure about a full fledged Villains park but a few villain thrill rides wouldn't be a bad idea.

Binki44 is offline A-Ticket holder
    lalalalalalalalalalalala...Oh sorry, just watching mickey mouse club house...

(im not goth)

Nemoxoxo is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i think a villains park would certainly be very interesting but i dont think they'd actually put something like that in wdw.

trips:
    1995-june;polynesian 5 days
    '96-june;dixie landing 4 days
    '97-june;dixie landing 4 days
    '98-june;wilderness lodge 7 days
    '99-june;dixie landing 5 days
    '00-june;wilderness 8 days
    '01-june;wilderness 8 days-/christmas; polynesian 7 days
    '02-june; polynesian 6 days-/november; polynesian 4 days,
    '03-june;Yahct Club 9 days
    '04-june;Beach Club 9 days
    '05-june;Yacht Club 9 days
    '06-june;Yacht Club 9 days
    '07-june;off site 2 days
    '08-june;wilderness campground 9 days
    '09-june;wilderness campground 9days
    '10-january;off site 4 days--(for 5k Race)
    '11-Sept 8-13 w/ boyfriend

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    wdw will never ever add a Disney's Villian Park
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    There will never be a traditional 5th gate
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

KurtCobain is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd love to see more of them....a character meal would be cool too!
    Me DHDSDDDS

Just4Kicks is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think that this would be an awesome idea for a theme park. It would be a huge draw for teens who are to cool for Disney. Also for the twenty something sect looking for a few more thrills. I mean just Halloween possibilities alone are endless. I truly believe it would be a bigger draw than mnsshp. Also character meet with runaway brain mickey and other major villains would be great. As far as ideas for rides go a ride like test track but involving cruellas car chasing the truck with spin outs and snow drifting would be so much fun. I think a park like this if done properly would be a huge draw.
    Last edited by Just4Kicks; 05-05-2008 at 10:28 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast