Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney's Villian Park!??! in the News & Rumors forums; I read somewhere that behind the Magic Kingdom Disney is creating a Disney Villian theam park. Is this true or did I dream this?...
    sora_145 is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney's Villian Park!??!

I read somewhere that behind the Magic Kingdom Disney is creating a Disney Villian theam park. Is this true or did I dream this?
    Major WDW fan/KH fan!

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't really see an entire park for villians working. Maybe a section in the Magic Kingdom like Toontown but not an entire park.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    There are many other threads around here ion this. It is just a rumor, and has been for more then 10 years!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I would like to see a Thrill ride park for Disney! I think they can come up with some really cool thrill rides, with names surrounding the Villians. I think something like Coaster Kingdom.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Dblk2104 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My manager a couple years ago (i'm a cast member) said they were thinking of building a Villians Theme park, but it takes about 10-12 years to come up with things like that, expecally since Animal Kingdom and MGM still aren't completed yet. but you never know disney world has only used about 1/3 of the land they own. Animal Kingdom was actually suppose to be a thirill park its self, Duling Dragons that is at Universal IOA was suppose to be at Animal Kingom but Animal Kingdom coulnd't afford it after builing the park. That is why there are red and blue shirts with a dragon on them in the shap of mickey which i'm not for sure if they still sell them now or not.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    There are different shirts with the Dragon Mickey motif. I bought a red dragon shirt a few years ago when I was down there, but they are no longer available. We found some other shirts around in Epcot that had dragon Mickey's. I love them.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

tennisbabi1409 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I believe I heard this somewhere also... that would be rather difficult and I think the park would be too small and wouldn't end up being anything too special
    If you can dream it,
    you can do it!

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    i dont think they are making a new Theme park. but maybe they could make a part of WDW for villians. like you know...Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM, Villians!!
    Got Disney?

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I highly doubt it and I really discourage it. As people above said. Good land, not a theme park. WDW is not going to make this a theme park I can almost guarantee it.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Spaced Out Dude is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I heard that it may be built across the 7 Seas Lagoon from MK. Not really a good idea.

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I am pretty sure that idea was scraped after 9/11.Also I dont think it really would fit into the park lineup.
    Last edited by urmom1o1; 08-01-2006 at 09:35 AM.
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

It just drives me crazy........ The word is spelled V I L L A I N !!!! There...I feel better now!

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    If anything they could set aside a character greeting with just villans?
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

MousekeTodd is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Disney at least used to have a Disney villain meet-and-greet where the submarine queue was in Fantasyland.

On a past podcast, Lou touched on the rumor of a villain-themed rollercoaster/ride/attraction in the former submarine area.

Waltsentme is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow-I can't believe this rumor is still floating around. For the record;There is NO construction currently going on behind Magic Kingdom (I was there last week, back by the monorail/train barn, and there is no sign of any work whatsoever) Also, according to the latest cast newsletter, while there are discussions about opening a fifth gate, WDW is always looking for ways to increase the guest experience, so these types of things are constantly in discussion-however, there are no real plans at this time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast