Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Whay kind of new resort do you think should be built?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss What type of new resort would you like to see open? in the News & Rumors forums; I have always had the idea to make a hotel based on Tower of Terror! i am not copying Nathan from the podcast either, b/c i have always liked this ...
    C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)
    I have always had the idea to make a hotel based on Tower of Terror! i am not copying Nathan from the podcast either, b/c i have always liked this idea. Just imagine a big tower, w/ old looking rooms and everybody is dressed like they are on the ride... Add on if you would like to, id love 2 hear some ideas, and what you alll think!
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    If Disney could get it in a Moderate price, The HollyWood Tower Hotel would be cool!!! I really wouldn't mind seeing a new moderate open.
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    if they made a Hollywood Tower, I seriously doubt it would be anything besides Deluxe. the hotel in MGM (the ride), according to the story at least, seems like it was made for luxury, so I'm sure a real version of it would be the same.

If we can dream it, we can do it

stitch625 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishrbetter
    If they really wanted to make it like 20,000 leagues, they could have a year long waiting list to get in and every once in a while have the hotel close for no apparent reason.
    Hahaha, and then they would turn it into the Hundred Acre Wood!

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    I know the ToT idea was discussed in another thread...

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    if they made a Hollywood Tower, I seriously doubt it would be anything besides Deluxe. the hotel in MGM (the ride), according to the story at least, seems like it was made for luxury, so I'm sure a real version of it would be the same.
    Quite true. I just think that it would be awesome...all the lush dark wood!!! ::drool::
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Frankly, I feel they need to maintain and improve what they've already got going for them. Some of those places could really stand some work, like that hotel of theirs on Baltic Avenue (the place is a dump!)

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system, I'd be kind of at a loss on thoughts for a new Disney resort--heck, I can't even rattle off every single one of them, anyway. Seems to me they've got more than anyone could ever need as it is!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great thing that WDW has so many lodging options, but isn't what they've already got enough?

Quote Originally Posted by mrp4352
    I love the idea of an attraction themed hotel. But what if they took it a step further - A Fantasyland hotel - each area could be themed after a different ride. Can't you see it? A Carousel section - all beautiful whites and pastels; a Dumbo section - bright circus colors, with little black feathers sprinkled throughout.

However, I would hope that they would go for a more classic look, rather than the huge plastic thingees everywhere at the value resorts currently. Not necessarily in-your-face theming, but have prints from movies in the room. Maybe aim the hotel for the non-cheerleader; non-kiddo crowd that would like an inexpensive hotel room. Um, I guess for people like me!
    i could c that, as soon as u opened tha door u would c tha witch and then insted of a elevator u would ride on dumbo then in tha pool u could slide down Ariels tail... that would b cool!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    Personally, a haunted mansion or ToT themed hotel would be a bit of a downer for me....all the darkness and the dankness...but I loooove the idea of having one like a Fantasyland theme...or Adventureland! You could have it all jungle-y (but not like the Animal Lodge or Polynesian, more rugged and undiscovered feeling). The food court/restaurant could be a market place, like from the Pirates of the Caribean, with cobblestones and stone buildings, and like you're outside, ala the Mexican Pavilion.

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    Hey now that Expedition Everest is here, why not a ski lodge type resort! hat would be cool! of course the pool would seem a lot like Blizzard Beach, but its just a thought
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    I still think an Aladdin themed resort would be cool. The main building could look like the Sultan's palace.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Another moderate... themed to a Haunted Hotel..
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

bochibu is offline D-Ticket Holder
    cinderella themed hotel or a stitch hotel
    Stitch's #1 Fan

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    ERich I like your idea of the ski lodge, Although I do get the feeling Im in a shi lodge when I am at Wilderness Lodge at Christmas time.

What about a princess themed hotel?
    Annual Passholder.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    moderate
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast