Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Whay kind of new resort do you think should be built?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss What type of new resort would you like to see open? in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 i could c that, as soon as u opened tha door u would c tha witch and then insted of a elevator u would ride on ...
    WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    i could c that, as soon as u opened tha door u would c tha witch and then insted of a elevator u would ride on dumbo then in tha pool u could slide down Ariels tail... that would b cool!
    OK... spell out your words. Its too hard to read.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

mperry is offline A-Ticket holder
    Sorry HM= Haunted Mansion
    POTC= Pirates of the caribbean

dolce20 is offline A-Ticket holder
    As a WDW hotel junkie and Interior Designer, I always felt they could do a haunted mansion type of hotel - light on the scares so as not to frighten off babies young and old. I think it could do very well! They could tie in any scary references from all past Disney movies to work in the theme/names of stores & restaurants. Thoughts?
    Jamie

33 years old...35 times to WDW...and counting..!

"We're really bad eggs, drink up me 'earties YO HO!"
    "Veggie veggie fruit fruit - cha cha cha!"
    "Kungaloosh!"

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    It's been some time since they opened a Deluxe resort and I keep hoping, against hope, that they will build another on the monorail loop.
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Mickey Fan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'd like to see another moderate. We love POFQ but I'd try another mod if it were a similar size & attraction themed.

I would love to see a moderate up by the Magic Kingdom - there are only deluxes there. It's my family's favorite park, and we want to be close to it, but the hotels are so darned expensive!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

kellpooh is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'd like to see a Romance one for adults since WDW is the #1 place for honeymooners. With a Cinderella and Prince Charming Building, Belle&Beast, Aurora and Prince Philip etc
    kellpooh

Hi-Q 1979
    Off Site 1986
    Off Site 1994
    Off Site 1998
    All Star Sports July 2001
    All Star Movies Jan. 2002
    All Star Sports Oct 2003
    Wilderness Lodge Oct 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Oct 2005
    All Star Sports April 2009

"Officially" Engaged by Cinderella's Castle 2009
    Wedding Pavilion for our Ceremony 2/27/10
    Grand Floridian for the Reception
    Polynesian for our Honeymoon

supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Well right now I'm a poor college kid so I would like to see something on the moderate side, although someday when I get out of school and start making money as a Physical Therapist I would like to see a nice deluxe open.
    Disney World is not just a place, but an experience.

Back in the world for the 2013 Marathon Weekend!

WDW

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Like many of you, I would love to see a Tower of Terror-themed resort. It definately has to be the creepy old timey version though. I don't care if it's a Value, Moderate, or Deluxe resort - I would pay whatever to stay in a place like that!

I think another cool idea is one that they started but never finished - a Roaring '20s-themed hotel (loosly the Pop Century concept). I think the best way it can be described as is a way I heard a CM talking about DHS: it can be the '20s that everyone thinks was, but never actually was.
    ~Ashleigh

clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    I could see a moderate on the monorail loop becoming VERY popular.

Maybe build a shunt off the Epcot spur and put one in between the TTC and Epcot.

Or build a station along the main line somewhere -- but only every third monorail actually stops.

I'm sure Disney could figure out the kinks.
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.
    I would like to see one of the "never built" resorts, like the Venetian, Asian or Persian finally come to life. Every time I look at the early concept drawings of WDW, I wish at least one of them would have been developed to go with my two favorites the Polynesian and Contemporary.

DisneyDad71 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Raleigh, NC (formerly West Lafayette, IN)
    I'd like to see another moderate resort. We've already tried all the Values and have done Port Orleans Riverside several times and Caribbean Beach. This time we are staying at Coronado Springs which means next time we will either have to stay in a Deluxe Resort or repeat one of the previous resorts we've visited.

prshell is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd like to see another moderate that is for larger families. We always have to get 2 connecting rooms, and it would be nice if they had something along the lines of the villas that was more economical.

DisneyDad71 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Raleigh, NC (formerly West Lafayette, IN)

Smile Fantasuite style moderate

How about a moderate resort with a princess building and a potc building and a pixar building with individual rooms that are themed to an individual princess. Cinderella rooms, Jasmine rooms...etc. or woody rooms, buzz rooms trex rooms and so forth! Jack sparrow rooms, davey jones rooms.....Alice in wonderland rooms with oversized furniture!! instead of the usual all rooms look the same and the buildings themed, make the rooms different.
    this way visitors would come back to the same resort and get a different experience each time.

kellpooh is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would love to see one devoted to Disney's Couples :Mickey and Minnie, Lady and the Tramp, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Aurora and Philip etc..romantic.. in suite jacuzzis, roses on the grounds, nice restaurant...
    kellpooh

Hi-Q 1979
    Off Site 1986
    Off Site 1994
    Off Site 1998
    All Star Sports July 2001
    All Star Movies Jan. 2002
    All Star Sports Oct 2003
    Wilderness Lodge Oct 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Oct 2005
    All Star Sports April 2009

"Officially" Engaged by Cinderella's Castle 2009