Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Wonders of Life Pavillion Plans............ in the News & Rumors forums; Well, I think a weather attraction would be great, considering I've already been through a lot of flippin hurricanes. (Wilma being the worst) The WonderWorks in Orlando has a hurricane ...
    Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Well, I think a weather attraction would be great, considering I've already been through a lot of flippin hurricanes. (Wilma being the worst) The WonderWorks in Orlando has a hurricane and earthquake simulator. They're AWESOME. The earthquake one is a little freaky though. I don't know, It would definately be something WORTH seeing and it would put Disney higher up on the thrill rides, if they make it intense. (They need a boost on thrill rides) Whatever it comes to be, it's going to be good, I mean, DUH, it's Disney! lol
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Just because it's Disney does not always mean it is going to be good. They did replace Alien Amcounter with Stitch and Mr. Toad with Pooh. A weather attraction could be cool. It definitely goes with the theme of EPCOT...that being education through exploration and whatnot. I don't know what attractions they could have, but I am sure they will think of something. By the way, what exactly is a Stormrider? Someone mentioned it before, but I have never heard of it.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    Just because it's Disney does not always mean it is going to be good. They did replace Alien Amcounter with Stitch and Mr. Toad with Pooh.
    I miss Alien Encounter so much...my dad bribed me on that when I was 7 with a chocolate chip cookie. So I definetly agree with what you're saying here.

I think a weather pavillion would be a nice touch, just to give the rest of the world a peek at what fellow florida residents go through every june to november!
    Tina

mickey2005 is offline A-Ticket holder
    A weather pavilion sounds cool.

If they were to do it, I hope they have a large budget and a great design concept. We dont want another Wonders of Life Pavilion that just becomes like a "run-down" fair.

If they were to base it on weather, hopefully it could still be a pavilion with a few attractions/shows in it with a dining location (which WoL didn't have)

Mr. X is offline A-Ticket holder
    StormRider is an awesome ride located at Tokyo DisneySea Park

Please see below webiste for more info, this is PROOF that Imagineering can do awesome things if properly funded with time and $$$. Make sure you read all 5 parts, they give a detailed view of every ride in the park, you will be WOWED!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mouseplanet.com/tokyo/tds...descoast01.htm

SORRY USE THIS LINK:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/tokyo/

The other link was only for 1 ride, please read all 5 parts, and the detail on thier TOT is AMAZING!!!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007
    Whatever it comes to be, it's going to be good, I mean, DUH, it's Disney! lol
    3 words: Pooh's Playful Spot

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    3 words: Pooh's Playful Spot
    You may not care for Pooh's Playful Spot.. but for kids, this spot is wonderful... Now.. on the other hand.. Can we say Stitch's Great Escape??? That is one attraction that needs to be shut down and re-imagined..
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    yeah, i think that it was good for the first year, but now it's just not as good. Alien encounter was really scary, but SGE isn't at all. They should have come to a happy medium.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I agree that Pooh's Playful Spot might be better for kids than myself, but i've heard that even young children are bored after playing there for 5 minutes. And yes, SGE needs to go.

Spaced Out Dude is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell702
    I won't miss "The Making of Me". Did anyone go and watch that more then once?

I did, it's all right. But yer it needs updating.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    a weather pavillion would be cool, i would hope they would keep cranium command, i like that attraction but haven't gotten to go on it lately because that pavillion hasn't been open
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Lani is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    Just because it's Disney does not always mean it is going to be good. They did replace Alien Amcounter with Stitch and Mr. Toad with Pooh. A weather attraction could be cool. It definitely goes with the theme of EPCOT...that being education through exploration and whatnot. I don't know what attractions they could have, but I am sure they will think of something. By the way, what exactly is a Stormrider? Someone mentioned it before, but I have never heard of it.
    I love love love the Pooh ride. I'd much rather have it than Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

I think a weather pavilion could be very cool though!

BTW why is everyone saying the life pavilion is closed? I don't have any info on it being closed, it's seasonal..........

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    This sounds VERY cool

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast