Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Wonders of Life Pavillion Plans............ in the News & Rumors forums; they did it so they could sell merchandise...
    disneyfan111 is offline A-Ticket holder
    they did it so they could sell merchandise

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Pooh's Playful Spot defienitley feels like a "filler piece". I'd bet even odds thta ina couple of years we'll be seeing a new attraction back where 20K used to be.

I don't reviel SGE like most people, but I admit it is pretty much a one time show. Alien Encounter was a lot more fun.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    I love love love the Pooh ride. I'd much rather have it than Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

I think a weather pavilion could be very cool though!

BTW why is everyone saying the life pavilion is closed? I don't have any info on it being closed, it's seasonal..........
    I agree. I never cared for that ride as a kid and actually came out of Pooh's ride wishing it was there when I was a kid instead. It may be true that just because it's Disney, it's not good. But just because it replaced something you consider a classic, that doesn't mean it's bad.

CM_Roo is offline A-Ticket holder
    Considering Wonders was only open for approximately 2 weeks last Christmas, and during that time was rarely visited by guests, I doubt it will make an appearance this year unless attendance estimates require it. It may as well be considered closed.

Fellow cast members who worked Body Wars during its run last Christmas mentioned days that their count barely passed 1000, far shy of where it should be to make it worthwhile.

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    they should make it Cranium Command of all diffrent disney characters-- like add a lot of new theaters and make diffrent movies- a day in the life os stich, mater, jack sparrow, mr.incredible, mickey, tigger, tarzan-- and you never know what video would be showing when you go in
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    This Pavilion sounds very cool perhaps as a ride they could add an indoor version of ATMOSphere that had graphics of a huge storm. For those of you and probably most of you who dont know ATMOSphere it is a ride on Morey's Piers in Wildwood, NJ (who works with RadioDisney and holds concerts and disney activities{met lots of disney artists there) It is a lot like ToT only it has many different backround stories with a different one each ride.
    (Does anyone have some pictures of the inside of StormRider or video of the ride pls post)
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 09-10-2006 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Was in a gloating mood Sorry

Kari+Sam=Holly is offline A-Ticket holder

something..

They need to put Anything in there to fill the gap. having the huge empty pavillion out there completly alienates the energy pavillion. EEC is a decent ride but it's not really worth walking all the way over there.

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I never liked the wonders of life, body wars is good the first 2 times but then gets kind of boring.
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    Wonders of Life was closed when I was there just 3 days ago.It was depressing. I even took pictures of the sign that said it was closed. A CM took merchandise in there. It almost seems like they are using it for a storage facility.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

mightymouse is offline A-Ticket holder

AE was one of my favorite attractions.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronautxearth View Post
    I miss Alien Encounter so much...my dad bribed me on that when I was 7 with a chocolate chip cookie. So I definetly agree with what you're saying here.

I think a weather pavillion would be a nice touch, just to give the rest of the world a peek at what fellow florida residents go through every june to november!
    AE was 1st on my list to visit when going to MK. The attraction they have now is such a dissapointment. I say bring back AE.

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I miss cranium command!
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Pooh's Playful Spot defienitley feels like a "filler piece". I'd bet even odds thta ina couple of years we'll be seeing a new attraction back where 20K used to be.
    Just a random tidbit, but when I ran into an Imagineer a couple years ago when they were still budiling Pooh's Playful Spot, I talked with the Imagineer for awhile because well, I was nosey. I mentioned that it seemed like a lot of space that there was just a playground for Children. He said that there is enough space to put 2-3 "fantasyland" type rides like Peter Pan, Snow White, etc. They plan on building the "fantasyland" type rides in a couple years whenever they decide on something that can be worthwhile to put there. They were thinking of adding some of the Disneyland ones, but he said that there will be some more "fantasyland" type rides there within a couple years, and there will be a different walk way to toontown. We'll never get 20K back because they paved it in, but we might get some unique fantasyland rides. :-)
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I still think new fantasyland rides are things to look forward to there! (Whether they are from Disneyland or not!)
    Tina

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yay I wish they would bring Mr. Toad back to fantasy land in that space... what a great ride that was! I also enjoyed Pinocchio in Disneyland, that would fit there too.
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I thought I heard somewhere that Wonders of Life would open for Christmas season this year, then shut January 1st or 7th for good. Not sure if this is true or not. Anyone else hear this?
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast