Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Wonders of Life Pavillion Plans............ in the News & Rumors forums; I hope they don't shut it down for good some time soon. I still want to get in there. I haven't been in there since 1995....
    Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    I hope they don't shut it down for good some time soon. I still want to get in there. I haven't been in there since 1995.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Stitch View Post
    I hope they don't shut it down for good some time soon. I still want to get in there. I haven't been in there since 1995.
    It's been shutdown for a few months now. It had gone seasonal and then as of my last visit there was a sign that implied it's permanent closure. Haven't heard of it re-opening since. I can't say I'm too disappointed... I rode Body Wars once when the pavillion first opened and was unimpressed. The general play area was cute but after one trip there was no desire to go back. I'd love to see them do something really fun with this one... the weather idea sounds great!
    Last edited by BamaJenn; 10-17-2006 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Typo

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I don't think it is shut down. In many of the 2007 Birnbaum books it says that it is still listed, and says not to expect it being open during your visit, because it is only open during holidays and peak seasons to accomodate the crowds. I don't know if this is true, but I for one am definitely hoping so.
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234