Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Dreamfinder!?!?!? in the News & Rumors forums; I never had a problem with HISTTA, but it's just becoming too outdated of a movie for the upcoming generation of disney patrons....
    aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I never had a problem with HISTTA, but it's just becoming too outdated of a movie for the upcoming generation of disney patrons.
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider1227
    I won't miss it all THAT much myself. I don't hate the show and infact enjoyed it the one time I went on it, but wasn't moved to ride it too much often.
    ok this doesnt have to do with anything about this thread but what the heck is disney world withdrawl???
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42
    ok this doesnt have to do with anything about this thread but what the heck is disney world withdrawl???
    When you havn't been to Disney World in a LONG time and REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY miss it. I see lots of people say that they get this after only being out of Disney for a few months or years but my first trip was '90 and my most recent was in 2005.

oh mkay
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know everyone thinks Dreamfinder is , but he really isn't.Last time I went on Figment's Journey Into Imagination I noticed something really amazing.While on the ride,on one of the doors with scientists name,a door says Professor Dean Finder in memoare to Dreamfinder.It really brings back memories,and I wish they would bring the old ride back!!!!
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipadeedooda View Post
    I know everyone thinks Dreamfinder is , but he really isn't.Last time I went on Figment's Journey Into Imagination I noticed something really amazing.While on the ride,on one of the doors with scientists name,a door says Professor Dean Finder in memoare to Dreamfinder.It really brings back memories,and I wish they would bring the old ride back!!!!
    Actually, this isn't anything new. This is one of three [known] existing tributes to the Dreamfinder. The first is the is the Deam Finder sign. The second is in the ride's finale where Figment is floating up and down with the "One Little Spark" sheet music. On the top of the sheet music is a picture of the Dreamcatcher. The third is inside of MouseGear, where the remainder of one of the Dreamcatchers is glued to the wall.

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would love to see Dream Finder come back and more figment! I would also be very happy about them getting rid of Honey I Shrunk, it is outdated and really not that great compared to the newer 3d shows Disney has (bugs,philhar).
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I also wish Dreamfinder comes back, the solo Figment ride just messes it up in many ways & that ride is only 3 years-old & it won't probably reach 4 if I hope Dreamfinder returns. And if Dreamfinder makes a comeback I hope Disney makes new AA's of the man & make him have a new look but with the same face. I'm also curious about this 3-D or 4-D show sounds good to me, now I only hope if this projects a go!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12