Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Disney Engagement Packages? in the News & Rumors forums; Ok, I'm reviving this thread because honestly, how many of us women wouldn't want this to happen?!...
    StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Ok, I'm reviving this thread because honestly, how many of us women wouldn't want this to happen?!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

wacowgirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    ME ME ME!!!

I've always wanted to get engaged there, have my wedding there and my honeymoon... yah, those are dreams though... always fun to think it and read about it
    Proud mom to two teenage boys (14 & 13)
    Taking DS #1 to WDW in August, just the two of us!
    Taking DS #2 fishing off the Oregon Coast in July, just the two of us!

If all goes according to my evil scheme....hopefully my engagement and my honeymoon will happen here. We're gonna get married in Lakeland, FL
    *Natalie*

reagan71 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My fiancee proposed in the castle last week. I was omg flippen out, I screamed. He didnt use their package they offered but instead used a proposal planner. That is what you need to put in his head because she so knows what we want... being a woman and all. She used to be a cast member. So she knows the ins and outs. She can do absolutley anything with her connections at the castle and kingdom. We now have her planning our wedding, I love that she made it so easy on him. Thank you so much Jordan Rebecca for everything you have and are doing... You are amazing!! If anyone needs her info, let me know... IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    wow!!!! very cool!!!! congrats!!!! im only 18 but i have already told my mom and family that i will get engaged down there so when i do meet mr right she needs to drop the hint to him lol!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by reagan71 View Post
    My fiancee proposed in the castle last week. I was omg flippen out, I screamed. He didnt use their package they offered but instead used a proposal planner. That is what you need to put in his head because she so knows what we want... being a woman and all. She used to be a cast member. So she knows the ins and outs. She can do absolutley anything with her connections at the castle and kingdom. We now have her planning our wedding, I love that she made it so easy on him. Thank you so much Jordan Rebecca for everything you have and are doing... You are amazing!! If anyone needs her info, let me know... IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!
    Congradulations
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Welcome Reagan71 and congratulations.

reagan71 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks to everyone, Jordan did it all. I am so excited she is helping us with our disney wedding as well, I can not wait...I am going to have to do the count down of how many days left.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Congrats reagan71! I'm so hoping this'll happen to me when my time comes to get engaged! Sounds so magical and romantic!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

jdubyahoyt is offline A-Ticket holder

Candle Trail Productions

Hello everyone,....I just saw this thread for the first time and it's exciting to see everyone asking questions about how to propose at Disney World. My wife and I have a consulting and photography company that helps guys plan one-of-a-kind proposals at Disney or other area attractions. We live only 7 miles away, so we're able to spend time at the parks and resorts setting everything up. We're basically the eyes and ears on the ground making it all happen behind the scenes. Since most people coming to visit don't know the ins and outs of where to go, what routes to take, who to call and basically how to make magic happen with detail and romance,....we gladly offer our assistance. We can even secretly photograph and videotape the whole thing, without her even knowing. We just did one the other day on the beach at the Grand Floridian and she was in shock the whole time, with a message-in-a-bottle buried in the sand (with just a rose sticking out of it above the sand), and a pillow for his knee hidden under the cabana! We even had him send us a photo album he and his girlfriend had been working on. We set it up with a bouquet of flowers on the cabana, and when they strolled down the beach, walked up to some random cabana (or so she thought),...she saw the flower arrangement, the photo album, the rose and messge-in-the-bottle in the sand, then he pulled out the hidden pillow for his knee,...she cried!! We arranged all of this for him through conversations on the phone before he even arrived in FL. Our company is called Candle Trail Productions. Look us up at candletrailproductions.com

Let us know if anyone needs any help!

Happy New Year!!!

haha...ok...now the trick is, how do I get you in touch with my boyfriend??
    *Natalie*

jdubyahoyt is offline A-Ticket holder
    ha! That's funny! We can send you a small stack of business cards and you can just lay them around the house and see if he picks any up.

bellefreak22 is offline A-Ticket holder

gifts of a lifetime

My honey just proposed to me in the rose garden at the MK. It was PERFECT. And he had it all set up. here's the story check out the website!!!

the engagement story
    Paul planned the whole thing to a T. It was perfect for me. He had a company called gifts of a lifetime set me up to be a princess for a day in The magic kingdom in WDW. This woman pulled me aside and handed me a sheet and asked if I would be interested in being a princess. She gave me roses, bubbles and pixie dust. There were instructions to lay yellow rose petals on belle's stage and then ride the snow white ride and blow bubbles at the evil queen to get rid of her evilness, and I had to throw pixie dust on the roses to let Tink know where to fly during the fireworks. After I did that I would be able to choose one of three envelopes that held either 100 bucks, two watches or the grand prize. So I went and performed the tasks (while a photographer followed us for "promotional" pictures) and returned to her. I was picking the envelope and opening it and inside it was a beautiful letter that Paul wrote to me and when I looked up he was on his knee with a single yellow rose (my favorite) He then told me he was only ever going to say it once and he wanted my hand in marrige. SO SWEET! The phoragrapher was hired by him and we get all the pictures to keep It was an amazing day! It was my perfect proposal I am SO lucky! and I had no idea. I am so excited!!!!

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder
    we got engaged at WDW. It was one of the best days of my life. I even threw in a romantic couples massage at the spa at grand floridian. You dont need a package, be creative, everyone will help you along the way.
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12