Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss MGM Rumor... in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Koda I dont think they need another star tours... the first one isnt very popular Are we talking about the same ride? Every time I'm there, it's ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda View Post
    I dont think they need another star tours... the first one isnt very popular

Are we talking about the same ride? Every time I'm there, it's usually a 40 minute wait or more - I'd say that's pretty popular.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Mouse is offline I'm In Disney!!!
    I knew that millionar was going to close but i had no idea that they were going to put a ride in its place.
    MOUSE

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Muppet Studios sounds cool but i can't see to many attractions for it. It's quite a bit of land maybe they will think of another thing to put in there.Maybe the rumored villainsland? I would love to be able to grab a bite at the swedish chef's kitchen themed restraunt.

xbeccahx is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Swedish Chef's kitchen themed restaurant? BRILLIANT! Seriously. I would LOVE that.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic. - Sam the Eagle

Kari+Sam=Holly is offline A-Ticket holder
    what they really need is just a GOOD backlot tour. Once again like that other park has.

MousekeTodd is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I think the current Star Tours ride needs an update in video quality -- the current visual is very grainy -- and this aspect makes up half of the attraction experience!

George Lucas is a pioneer in digital technology. It doesn't seem to farfetched that a Star Wars ride could receive a digital upgrade.

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Wasn't there a ride concept for the Muppets called The Great Muppet Movie Ride? Well I saw the drawings by Jim Hill Media & looked good, one of the ride drawings I enjoyed most looking at was the Frankenstein room where Dr. Bunsen Honeydew was Dr. Frankenstein & Beaker which was his assistant & playing Frankenstein was Fozzie Bear. I liked it & no I wouldn't like a Muppetland because then what will happen to Muppet Vision 3D, rumors have it that the end is near for that show after running for 15 years! So I rather go for a Muppet ride like that one I just mentioned & wait weren't they going to close the Great Movie Ride for some Villians attraction?

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26 View Post
    Are we talking about the same ride? Every time I'm there, it's usually a 40 minute wait or more - I'd say that's pretty popular.
    It seems to me the wait is never any longer than 10-15 mins, even during the busy season its not bad. Not saying anything bad about the ride or star wars because I love it, just saying I dont think Disney needs another one thats all.
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    i dont think another star tours ride would be necessary. when i first heard this i thought they would actually make a monsters inc ride like the one they have in dl it would be pretty neat especially since you can see the characters near there. but if it is a car ride maybe they will do some type of kiddie ride based on cars. who knows?? i cant wait to find out.
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I thought they were going to put a Toy Story ride there.I don't like the updated Star Wars ride idea even though I'm a huge Star Wars fan.They already have the one based on the original triology.Cars sounds like a pretty good idea.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I hope muppets isn't leaving! They just updated the Mrs. Piggy Liberty fountain outside and I would just be devastated!
    Tina

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think another Star Wars ride is a little repetitive. I think it oughta be either Toy Story, the Muppet Movie ride, or a dark ride about Mickey cartoons. Could you see a ride where you board toontown like cars and ride through different Mickey Mouse cartoon scenes? I'd LOVE IT!!
    PS. I hope they don't get ride of MuppetVision 3-D, it's really cool and the fact that they built THE Muppet theater is reason enough for me alone to go on it 3 or 4 times a day.

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider1227 View Post
    I think another Star Wars ride is a little repetitive. I think it oughta be either Toy Story, the Muppet Movie ride, or a dark ride about Mickey cartoons. Could you see a ride where you board toontown like cars and ride through different Mickey Mouse cartoon scenes? I'd LOVE IT!!
    PS. I hope they don't get ride of MuppetVision 3-D, it's really cool and the fact that they built THE Muppet theater is reason enough for me alone to go on it 3 or 4 times a day.
    You have a good idea on that Mickey Mouse attraction you came up with, & I heard a rumor that Mickey Mouse was suppose to get a ride based on him being the sorcerer & fighting Disney Villians(a Fantasmic ride basically). But then they told me it will be like Spiderman over at Islands of Adventure, with being 3D & all. So I thought about it & a couple of months later I heard about Midway Mania using the same thing. So I guess that Mickey Mouse ride was just a plain old rumor!

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i think they REALLY need to update Star Tours, should keep the backlot tour, and Toy Story Mania IS going to happen because if it wasn't, they wouldn't have reported it to open 2008 in the Disney Cast Member newspaper thing: Eyes and Ears.
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

FriendOfTigger is offline A-Ticket holder
    More than just a rumor--it's not a ride that's going up in place of Millionaire. It will be a theater venue. Similar to what the park lost when Rockin' Rollercoaster went in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast