Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss RnRC Rehab in the News & Rumors forums; According to my sources this is just routine maintenance. Eventually every ride is going to need cleaning, minor touch ups, and small upgrades. The rumors of testing for a place ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    According to my sources this is just routine maintenance. Eventually every ride is going to need cleaning, minor touch ups, and small upgrades.

The rumors of testing for a place to store your belongings is true. Technically you don't even need holders for bags since the ride has only positive G-forces and the bags would be pressed against the floor anyways. Same thing applies to not needing a harness other than to keep people from standing up during the ride or bending foward during the launch and being shot back against the seat.

Just my two-cents but I hardly consider a month to be a "lengthy rehab". To me Space Mountain's rehab in Disneyland would qualify as lengthy. This is just routine.

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    just cleaning the ride and everything like that... they dont have to be adding anything or taking anything out...
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dxer07002 View Post
    Actually, Aerosmith is being removed in favor of The Doodlebops.....
    LOL that ride would stink so bad icant Imagine riding that ride with the speakers blasting, "Were the doodlebops were the doodlebops and having them like pop out at you in the ride

{(AB)} is offline A-Ticket holder
    i would have to agree, the speakers make the ride...and the start...and the neons....infact....i like alot of the ride so i hope casual fixing, touch-ups etc are all thats gonna be done.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    LOL that ride would stink so bad icant Imagine riding that ride with the speakers blasting, "Were the doodlebops were the doodlebops and having them like pop out at you in the ride
    This will actually be SCARY!!!!!!!
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    This will actually be SCARY!!!!!!!
    Haha, I can imagine people coming off of it (A Doodlebops ride) for the first ride, looking absolutely shaken and hair standing up on end. "What WAS that!?" Hahaha, the horror! The horror!
    Tina

HCS
    HCS is offline A-Ticket holder
    Unbelievable, the last time I went to Disney rnrc was down for rehab. Am going in January and will be down again. How unlucky is that
    Craig
    Henrys Carpet Skip

myspace.com/craigdannatt

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    I heard from someone who was just down there (one of those reliable source things) that it was a "tune up" Not uncommon,
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Dang it not fair I'll be down during that time and it would have to close for rehabs. I hate rehabs lol

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Scary thing is, doesn't Nathan Rose like the Doodlebops?? He may be in favor of them replacing Aerosmith...

I am all for replacing the music on RnR to the Doodlebops ! Can you image it now? You would be humming that music all day long
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I would feel bad for the CMs!
    Tina

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Actually, Aerosmith is being removed in favor of The Doodlebops.....
    That would actually make me vomit.

But seriously, there has been some talk about bringing in a new band sooner or later, so don't be surprised if Aerosmith is out...eventually. I don't think this is what is happeneing in January, but it does seem like quite a long down time for just a rehab and cleaning.
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

What is with all the Doodlebops hatred? If it was the Wiggles I can understand, but hey I love these guys!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nrose101 View Post
    What is with all the Doodlebops hatred? If it was the Wiggles I can understand, but hey I love these guys!
    Come on Nathan. I'm not saying you should not like them, but you can't understand why some full-grown adults don't "love" these wingnuts???
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

I can but I can't. To me the Doodlebops are just like adding any other Disney product to something. (but yes I agree I don't want them in RnR!, but I would like to see more of them in the parks)

There are people who like them and others who hate them. I personally fall into the first category and I can't for the life of me figure out why it seems I am the one of the only ones. I find myself anxiously waiting to watch a new episode with my granddaughter.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast