Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Jungle Cruise and Space Mountain $43 Million Refurb in the News & Rumors forums; I was on both rides many times and I can assure you that the Paris SM is the most awesome ride of all the Disney theme parks (closely followed by ...
    ttubbie is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was on both rides many times and I can assure you that the Paris SM is the most awesome ride of all the Disney theme parks (closely followed by Rock 'n Roller Coaster, of which the Orlando and Paris versions are identical). I did not say Orlando's version was not a good ride, it did nothing to me compared to the Paris

wdwfan1 is offline Fastpass Holder-GO COWBOYS!!!
    i assumed that you didnt like it because you called it a kiddie ride..Anyways the one in Paris looks good though.
    #1 FAN

You got me wrong there, sorry if it came over like that, WDW is a magic place and I love visiting it, as I love Disneyland Paris. Hope you will get the chance to visit Disneyland Paris one day.

Have you ever visted Disneyland California?
    #1 FAN

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I will agree with ttubbie.

Though I have never been to DLP I have seen videos and heard awesome things about it from friends over in Europe. Now SM at WDW may not be an Extreme intense thrill ride, its still fun. Never know if you will live or die on that lol. When I head to Europe Next year(or next next year) we are planning a stop at DLP and then I will have my definate answer. Till then they are both classics
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Space mountain is a classic regardless..Like i said the one in Paris looks good.
    #1 FAN

mightymouse is offline A-Ticket holder

space cookies

Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    SM will probably become more of a steel coaster maybe bigger cars as for JC maybe they will get new animatronics make more thrill
    maybe they'll get rid of those chocolate chip cookies that fly over your head when your standing in line
    Last edited by mightymouse; 09-15-2006 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwfan1 View Post
    Have you ever visted Disneyland California?
    Not yet, but it is on my trips-to-do list, I would love to see the place where it all started.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    If they do change either one of them, I'm for it. I do like the remodel at Disneyland out in California. It was a FUN ride, and it's a family coaster which I think is always a plus.

As for the Jungle Cruise in Disneyland... it is amusing, the little scary fishes scare the **** out of me, and I jumped the couple times I've been on it.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    DLP's space mountain is great (akin to Rock N' Roller Coaster, but better, IMHO).

But really, the rehab to Disneyland's Space Mountain is amazing. I've not done the original Disneyland Space Mountain, but the ride on the new one is exhilarating and just a ton of fun. I did it over and over and over and over. I think it's my favorite Disney coaster. Indeed - not the same as RnR, or DLP's Space Mountain, but a blast.

If they did what they did to DL at WDW, I think that'd be great.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't think Space Mountain needs to be turned into a roller coaster similar to Rock N Roller coaster.... New tracks would be fine, but, leave it designed like a mouse coaster the way it is now... new cars would be nice too...

As for Jungle Cruise, I hope Timon and Pumbaa are not added to the queue.... The queue is entertaining enough....
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    I like keeping things the same for some odd reason.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

tomwdwrach is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have ridden both space mountain at DLP and MK and i think there both as good as each other but in different ways.DLP has a great launch and is a good thrill ride whereas MK space mountain is just a great fun ride.Space mountain at DLP refurb was brilliant and the music inside is very good. I would like to see MKs getting a refurb because when i went on i kept ducking incase i got hit on the head.

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I really hope that they don't change WDW's Space Mountain to be like DLP. Magic Kingdom is not supposed to be about huge thrill rides... it's supposed to be about family and attractions that you can ride together. A rehab would be nice, as long as they don't go crazy with loops and cork*****s. My sister visited DLP and she said Space Mountain there is cool, but can't compare to WDW because it's so classic. She said when riding SM is DLP, she felt more like she was at MGM Studios than the Magic Kingdom, which I think is not good, not good at all.
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

heartsdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My dad told me the JC was being refurbished because Disney was making it into a movie. Changing JC would be alright, I dont go on that ride much.

heartsdisney
    August'07 Fort Wildernenss Cabins
    June '05 Old Key West/ Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '04 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '02 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '00 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    Jan '98 Old Key West
    April '96 offsite
    Jan'95 Old Key West

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12