Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Narnia update? in the News & Rumors forums; According to waltdisneyworld.com Journey Into Narnia: Creating The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is closed from Oct 8- Nov 10. Are they changing out the movie or is something ...
    AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder

Narnia update?

According to waltdisneyworld.com Journey Into Narnia: Creating The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is closed from Oct 8- Nov 10. Are they changing out the movie or is something else happening? Does anyone know

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't know what's going on but I won't miss this attraction. I was quite exited and amazed when I saw the door and then to get in there and actually see the lamppost and the trees -- well my DH can tell you that I was almost busting with excitement. But it went rapidly downhill from there as all that was left was some verbage from the White Witch and an extended commercial for the movie. I'd be much happier if they'd taken the time to do some more scenes. Didn't need a commercial for the movie as I was already hooked.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I was really looking forward to seeing this over the weekend but when we got to MGM it was posted up front that this is currently closed. It closed before the 8th and no one would say why when we asked. I was so BUMMED!!!!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I saw this last time I went to disney world, they pretty much just showed a trailer for the movie, i liked the white which and the door and everything, i just expected more from it.
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

tomwdwrach is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree. I believe they just wanted to quickly create something to help coincide with the film release and we may see something in the not to distant future about Narnia because the amount of ideas you could have are vast. You could quite easily create a fastpass attraction for Narnia.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by tomwdwrach View Post
    I agree. I believe they just wanted to quickly create something to help coincide with the film release and we may see something in the not to distant future about Narnia because the amount of ideas you could have are vast. You could quite easily create a fastpass attraction for Narnia.

i concur to that one!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I have never even got to see the attraction. It's only been open for what, not even a year?!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I've never seen the movie, or been to the attraction. I guess it never interested me that much. I do know the premise of the movie, however, and that could make an A-mazing attraction! Yep, that one would by far deserve a fastpass.
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I was at mgm yesterday and when I entered the park there was a sign saying narnia was closed... dont know what they are doing with it... hopefully changing it because it was boring and not worth any sort of wait, or at all really
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney