Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss New WDW park???? in the News & Rumors forums; Hey everyone...this is my first post and Im headed to the WDW in August. I was watching the travel channel and they finally had a new special on WDW parks. ...
    bosco837 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey everyone...this is my first post and Im headed to the WDW in August. I was watching the travel channel and they finally had a new special on WDW parks. They went to all 4 and showed all the new stuff (Mt. Everest, Finding Nemo show, etc.) At the end of the show, they talked about a new park being developed but did not give any insight to it. They did show a sign with New York on it and some other cities were in background. Maybe its an Americana type park.
    But they are developing one.

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    well we are just hoping for a new park

And Welcome to the WDW trivia forms
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

Thanks for the welcome. Disney will have to do something with competition building the Harry Potter Park and the Nickelodeon Hotels. Will be interesting, but know that it will rock!
    PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE EDDDDDIIIEEE!!!!!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosco837 View Post
    Hey everyone...this is my first post and Im headed to the WDW in August. I was watching the travel channel and they finally had a new special on WDW parks. They went to all 4 and showed all the new stuff (Mt. Everest, Finding Nemo show, etc.) At the end of the show, they talked about a new park being developed but did not give any insight to it. They did show a sign with New York on it and some other cities were in background. Maybe its an Americana type park.
    But they are developing one.
    Welcome!!! I'm jealous that you get to go in August! I'm sure they have a new park in development but I think they always have something in development.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Thank you for the welcome. The coolest thing about the trip is my girlfriend has never been to disney. So being able to share new adventures for me and show her everything that I have seen before will be awesome.
    PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE EDDDDDIIIEEE!!!!!

stitch918 is offline A-Ticket holder
    In the disney book Disney: the First One Hundred Years three new parks (Hong Kong Disneyland, a new park in Disneyland Paris, and a new park in Disneyland) are mentioned, but nothing about a new Disney World park and I haven't heard about the two latter parks opening yet so I doubt Disney World will be getting a new theme park anytime soon.

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwcj138 View Post
    I think it's gonna be all about trains
    That would make sense since Walt absolutely LOVED trains and the railroad in the Magic Kingdom was one of his favorite creations. If it had a New York sign...maybe it is about travelling on trains? I dunno. Just throwing it out there.
    Love, Kerri

rvjr is offline A-Ticket holder
    well i went to Disney World on the 20th to the 25th this june and me my bro and my friend got locked out of my room and we talking to a cast member to unlock my door and i asked if a new park was gonna happen and he said that they were going to make a reverse MK but there not doing that anymore and he had his own ideas saying buliding a theme park (dont remember sorry) And i said a Hero vs Villan Park so theres two lands like Epcot except on the left and one on the right and my other was adding way more rides in all the parks

I Like All The Rides But There Would Be Alot Of Gifs

epcot_dreamer is offline A-Ticket holder

There is a new park under development but it is not the villian idea I remeber researching this awhile back and I am pretty sure that it will be themed from america's history if I am not mistaking and it will be announced by the end of this decade.

bcmom323 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile New Parks???

Quote Originally Posted by ChampDisney View Post
    I heard it was going to be themed about the Disney Villians & it will mostly have roller-coasters so they can keep up with Universal & it is going to be a teenager/adult theme park, but thats what I have been told.

When my family went to WDW in Sept last year we were told by a CM that there were plans for up to three new parks but that was all the info I recieved.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I wish they would go back to "original intent" and bring back the basics, cut out some of the silly stuff (Stitch's Escape?) and get the lands in MK back to Walt's original dream, but updated. Tomorrowland has become somewhat of a catchall, and the other lands are lacking direction and mixed up. The other parks are having an identity problem, especially AK and MGM and it feels like the current management style is to cram an attraction based on a movie into a space to make money, but not to make sure the themeing is appropriate to the area. I felt a little disenchanted at MGM, and downright unhappy at AK. It all feels realy confused so a new theme park would be great, but reorganize the existing parks into the original intent, get back to basics at every existing park, THEN build a villians theme park full of coasters. Maybe that would alleviate the crowds at MK and Epcot.

Ghost_Hostess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I think that they could be building another park... they kept WDW a secret.. well that was so the price of the land would not go up...
    Haunted mansion is my life

VMK Name:VideoGamerGirl
    If you would like to join our jamboree
    There’s a simple rule that’s compulsory.
    Mortals pay a token fee –
    Rest in peace, the haunting’s free.
    So, hurry back, we would like your company...

Ghost_Hostess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I wish they would go back to "original intent" and bring back the basics, cut out some of the silly stuff (Stitch's Escape?) and get the lands in MK back to Walt's original dream, but updated. .
    That's why i like disneyland it's more true to walt's dream...
    Haunted mansion is my life

VMK Name:VideoGamerGirl
    If you would like to join our jamboree
    There’s a simple rule that’s compulsory.
    Mortals pay a token fee –
    Rest in peace, the haunting’s free.
    So, hurry back, we would like your company...

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by epcot_dreamer View Post
    There is a new park under development but it is not the villian idea I remeber researching this awhile back and I am pretty sure that it will be themed from america's history if I am not mistaking and it will be announced by the end of this decade.
    let's hear itfor the Disney America Park! They never got to build it in the 90s in VA. You know the plans are still around somewhere (they enver scrap ideas, just put them ont he shelf).
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Evanescence4evr is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnF View Post
    Maybe they'll reopen River Country in a pirate theme. I was so sad when I went for the first time in 3 years last January and found out it was closed.
    actually, river country is supposedly going to become a water park specifically for fort wilderness guests.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast