Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss New WDW park???? in the News & Rumors forums; When we were at DW, chatting up the CM's, several slyly mentioned the "new park" and to "expect big things in about two years". Since it cannot be verified and ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    When we were at DW, chatting up the CM's, several slyly mentioned the "new park" and to "expect big things in about two years". Since it cannot be verified and seemed illogical I did not share. I think they are going to have to do a serious thrill park because our culture requires more now than just immersion in Americana and clean fun. Look at how popular ToT is, it would make sense to build a mega Disney thrill park and use the villians as the basic theme-plenty of those at Disney. OR, maybe they are just going to revamp the MGM area, it seems a little confused and a few mega thrills there would be in order with the overall old hollywood theme. Who knows, Disney Paris still freaks me out-seems like an awfully mellow country for so much American immersion. BUt I am not an imagineer or a very good imaginer (ask my child) so this would not be my best guess subject.

AllieBee is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I love all these rumors!

They should open a whole new Disney World/Land in Texas or somewhere else warm but in the midwest. That would help with Orlando crowds!

Since we already have Disneyland and Disney World, they could call it Disneyville! Disneyplanet? Disneytown? Hmmmm.

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Disneytopia....lol it makes me think of a paradise so its pretty fitting
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

FriendOfTigger is offline A-Ticket holder
    Being one myself... I can attest to the fact that sometimes Cast Members will play with guests heads saying things about the "New Park" and the "Secret Plans" and "Coming Attractions"..... 99.99999999% of it is M.S. (as opposed to B.S.). Even as cast members, most of us don't read the stockholder updates, and in that respect, you rumor-mill folks know more about what the company is doing than we do.

WDWmaniac23 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am new here and love reading these Rumors! I think they will make a Sports Park. The world is crazy about sports!
    They could make awesome rides. They could do like Mickey vs. Donald baseball game.
    Sports Park Rules!

P.S. Going to WDW in26 days!

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would rather see Disney put more thrill rides (or rides of any kind in some) in the parks they already have, rather than a whole new "Thrill Park".
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    I would rather see Disney put more thrill rides (or rides of any kind in some) in the parks they already have, rather than a whole new "Thrill Park".
    I really like that idea!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'd like to see a lost attractions park, that has rides like the Original JII and Horizons in it Although not probable at the moment, it could happen.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

stitch918 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just in response to doing a lost attractions theme park . . . They're revamping Spaceship Earth and the end is supposed to be similar to Horizons where you get to pick what future you see (on land, sea, space)
    Dropping out and moving to Disney World because characters only have to be sixteen.

Mustard! Now let's not be silly!

Right now Disney shouldn't add any new parks, currently they are perfectly fine but in the future when people want more they should make a new park.

"All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

I'd LOVE it if they made a park in (insert place here) with all extinct rides, rebuilt!
    there's nothing to get hung about

I would too but do u really think it is the right time for it?

hmmm....yes?

Seriously.

But I don't get the darn question!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast