Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss Mixed reviews on The seas/ Nemo attraction in the News & Rumors forums; We really enjoyed this ride. It wasn't 'thrilling' as compared to any coasters but the technology was FANTASTIC! We thought it was done really well. The kids seemed to love ...
    Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    We really enjoyed this ride. It wasn't 'thrilling' as compared to any coasters but the technology was FANTASTIC! We thought it was done really well. The kids seemed to love it!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

miss minnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    I can't wait to go on it... I was never amazed at The Living Seas (dont hurt me!) for some reason... I found the layout confusing so it got boring to me... but I love aquariums so never could figure out why I didn't love it as much as everyone else...

Stacey
    " When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."
    -Walt Disney

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by miss minnie View Post
    I can't wait to go on it... I was never amazed at The Living Seas (dont hurt me!) for some reason... I found the layout confusing so it got boring to me... but I love aquariums so never could figure out why I didn't love it as much as everyone else...
    Yeah see the layout you experienced as confusing is because of what "was". The ride that is now the Nemo attraction was there at the beginning but closed soon after. As such it made the whole "hydrolaters" thing sort of confusing and the layout of the seas itself odd. Bringing back this ride through really has made it feel a lot more put together. I've not been since Turtle Talk re-opened up at the big theater but I'm sure that has helped with the layout tremendously as well.

Does anyone know if/when the little area upstairs is supposed to re-open? The spot where Mr. Ray's Lagoon was? When last I was there it was closed with the windows blacked out. It was so full of Nemo theming I can't imagine they are just leaving it closed... especially with the refurb of the pavillion.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123