Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss ne mgm stage in the News & Rumors forums; Disney is considering building a new 2,000 seat indoor, air-conditioned theater located at Disney-MGM Studios. The theater's design will evoke the grandeur of Hollywood's golden era with an expansive stage ...
    Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder

ne mgm stage

Disney is considering building a new 2,000 seat indoor, air-conditioned theater located at Disney-MGM Studios. The theater's design will evoke the grandeur of Hollywood's golden era with an expansive stage and state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.

The show itself will give Guests the opportunity to truly immerse themselves into the fantasy and wonder of Disney stories, brought to the stage in a way that Guests have never seen before. Innovative and amazing special effects, elaborate dance choreography, and thrilling acrobatics will captivate both adults and children. Guests will love the chance to see their favorite characters in a brand-new way, immersed in some of the greatest Disney stories and songs ever created. Imagine a live Peter Pan and Wendy flying over the heads of the children seated in the audience. A beautiful, backlit nighttime sky with thousands of stars and a bright full moon surrounds them. Think of seeing the Black Pearl come to life on stage before your very eyes, so real you could touch it. Pouring off its deck are a dozen pirates singing, "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.” These stories are seamlessly interwoven to take Guests to other fantasy worlds that embrace the wonderful fairytales for which Disney is famous. This is a show that has the beauty of "The Lion King" on Broadway, but will be unique to the Walt Disney World® Resort; a once-in-a-lifetime experience, only to be seen at our property.

The nighttime show's duration will be approximately 1 hour, 45 minutes.

Regular admission to Disney-MGM Studios does not include admission to the nighttime show (the nighttime show is extra). However, regular admission to the park is not required to gain access to the theater (that is, Guests can enter the theater directly through a special entrance outside the park).
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    dude, what

where did you hear that ??
    what's the name
    Mgm already has a nighttime show Fantasmic,

if anything they should build a theatre for the Aladdin show in DCA
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    yeah...i'm sorry but where did you hear this. and as for the entrance from outside it would be very difficult to control an exiting crowd from entering the park unless the only entrance was outside the park and park guest need to exit the park to gain access to the show. and an extra charge for a show...maybe if dinner was included (dinner-show). please let us know where you heard this...very interesting.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I heard this on wdwmagic.com. Under rumors.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Very interesting indeed... I mean I can see it making a whole lot of sense.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!