Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Walt Disney World (WDW) Rumors Discuss it's a small world rehab PHOTO!!! in the News & Rumors forums; From what I have read Disney really wants this to be up for the Spring Break crowds. I hope so, even if I won't see it until November....
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    From what I have read Disney really wants this to be up for the Spring Break crowds. I hope so, even if I won't see it until November.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

contence is offline A-Ticket holder
    which makes no sence cuz teenagers don't really like the attraction, or atleast the ones that i run into

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    It makes a lot of sense since Spring Break is a peak period for the parks. There are more than just teenagers taking advantage of Spring break, many families with younger children are there as well.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

not always. i've been to the MK during spring break a few times when it was dead

Quote Originally Posted by contence
    not always. i've been to the MK during spring break a few times when it was dead
    Was it during the hours that the parks were actually CLOSED?!?!?! They are ALWAYS busy during the Spring Break period!

not the couple of times i went. i'm always there and i know when its dead and when its not. this was during the daylight hours

Quote Originally Posted by contence
    which makes no sence cuz teenagers don't really like the attraction, or atleast the ones that i run into
    Real Disney lovers still do and will always love this ride. It is always a tragedy when an original or long term attraction gets replaced or closed. I made my first trip to Walt Disney World the year it opened when I was 2 years old and until this day (even throughout my teenage years) I love It's a Small World! It holds great memories of my Grandma!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I agree. It's still my mom's favorite ride & she's been going to WDW since it opened! I guess if a teenager lives down there & is lucky enough to visit the parks whenever they want, they might skip IaSW, but for the majority of people who only get to go once in a while (or once ever) they'll ride it... if for no other reason that it is a "classic" ride. (boy, that sure was wordy, sorry). I personally never miss it (when it's not being refurbished ), even during my teen years!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Does anyone know if Disney is still set on the March 18 opening of this attraction again? Isn't the new Cinderellabration soft opening on the 17? Lots of good stuff going on in March, wish I could be there!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    March 19th is the expected open date as far as the WDW site mentions.

egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    IASW will always be a great ride, no matter how insanely boring it may be! Just the fact that it's Disney just makes it amazing. I think if they had it in some other random park like Universal... I would hate it. But it's Disney so its awesome. Livelife.
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hello all! Any updates on the Small World makeover?!? Thanks!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I think it's up and running, gator... it's even sporting a new working "active" clock in the loading area from what I've gathered.

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yeah I just got back from Disney on 5/29/05, and I managed to ride IASW 3 times. The clock in the loading area is a working clock and on the half hour and hour the doors open and big block numbers showing the time come out and it plays a little song. The colors of the ride are amazingly bright now. The beginning of the ride where you load is bright gold and white and a major change from the old look. The only difference you will notice though is the really bright color schemes that the ride has now.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Awesome! I can't wait! eeeyyy!

Thanks Soup!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345