Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Radio Running Team Discuss Next Running Team Marathon in WDW? and shirt sizes... in the Disney's Wide World of Sports / runDisney Disney Marathon Events forums; Hi everyone! I'm signing myself and my fiance up for the Running Team (yay!), but I'm curious to know when the next race will be in WDW (we'll be with ...
    kingdomkitty is offline A-Ticket holder

Next Running Team Marathon in WDW? and shirt sizes...

Hi everyone!

I'm signing myself and my fiance up for the Running Team (yay!), but I'm curious to know when the next race will be in WDW (we'll be with the runners in spirit at Disneyland!).

Also, are the running shirts fit similar to underarmour? I just don't want to get us something too tight or baggy.

Sorry for the noobie questions, look forward to running/walking and raising some money for the children!

Sarah
    (kingdomkitty)

Re: Next Running Team Marathon in WDW? and shirt sizes...

The next race coming up in WDW is the Wine and Dine half and then marathon weekend in January. Princess half at the end of February. I believe Val is doing a shirt order in November.

I don't wear UA shirts but the team ones aren't tight at all unless you order too small. The team shirts are from Custom Ink. You could look sizing up on their site.

Welcome to the Team!!

Make sure to check out the team Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WD...344409?fref=ts

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com