Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio - Show #2 - February 18, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, What a wonderful show! I'm so happy to be associated with it! As for you guys - thanks for the great words regarding my segment. I've already recorded the ...
    Grizzpyre is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou,

What a wonderful show! I'm so happy to be associated with it!

As for you guys - thanks for the great words regarding my segment. I've already recorded the second one for next week! Can't wait to see if you like it as much!

WDW RADIO RULES!

Jonathan
    Co-Host of the All About the Mouse Podcast
    "The Voice of WDW Radio"
    "The Voice of Shandy"
    "The Voice of MouseTunes"

visit http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com for info on my weight loss goals - and my charitable contributions to the Dream Team

visit http://www.allaboutthemouse.com

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Awesome show! Cant wait for the next episode! Also, great job on the voices behind the magic segment Jonathon!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Jonathan! I love the opening! And Lou, a great host as always! It's really awesome Lou. Oh and guys, I LOVE Jonathan's segment! It's so much fun to hear the different voices people can create. GREAT job!
    Last edited by Minnie_Mouse007; 02-19-2007 at 08:29 PM.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Lou, great show. Honestly, as much as I liked the babbling, I love how content intensive this show is going to be. In 47 minutes, I learned a lot about WDW that I was not aware of.

I, like you, would love to have smaller Disney resorts throughout the US and worldwide. It would be a great way to stay in a hotel where you are comfortable with the service level and surroundings right away. A small Disney Marketplace or scaled down theme park areas would be awesome too.

I will be looking forward to Show #3!! C'mon Sunday!

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Am I the only one who kept thinking man I wonder what Natahn would say about this. It is going to take some getting used to but I will still be listening to every episode,
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Bahimiron is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou, excellent show.

Though the music is a bit odd. I miss the WDW music in the background you used to use on MouseTunes. It just worked for a Disney show. This music was a bit... it was just a bit muzak or something. A little off.

Maybe you could grab some of the resort loops and play them in the background. That would be great. Especially the loops for the Wilderness Lodge, the Boardwalk, the Grand Floridian or the Port Orleans. Avoid the Polynesian. At all costs!

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Love the show Lou.

Excelent job for the first full show. Love the segments, especially the mailbag. Looking forward to more hows.
    1978, 83 – Contemporary Garden, 2001 – Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 – Grand Floridian, 2003 – Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 – Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 – Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

Artemis908 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I loved the "Voices Behind the Magic" segment, although the music was a little too loud at some points, but I did think it was awesome and very unique!

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great 2nd episode!
    Enjoyed all the segments and learned a lot during the mailbag and "Best of the Best." Looking forward to more.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Just want to say.. I am new to the PodCasting world and I absolutly loved the new podcasts and think both Lou and Jonathan did a great job!! Thanks for the great rumors Lou!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis908 View Post
    I loved the "Voices Behind the Magic" segment, although the music was a little too loud at some points, but I did think it was awesome and very unique!
    I'm glad someone else brought this up because I thought it was just my mp3 player or something.
    Over all, it was a great show; lots of info, and a great segment on the voices of Disney. It just keeps getting better and better.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

jswalker1981 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great show Lou! Especially the emailer questions, like the one about the LED bars for the hearing-impaired. I guess I really liked the question because it was MY question!! That is the first time I've had a question put on a show. I feel as if I am now a part of podcast trivia. Who had one of the emailer questions on the first full WDW Radio podcast show? I DID!!! The funny thing was my ears had gone numb of hearing my name after hearing about the Jonathan Dicther segment. So it wasn't till after the entire question was said that I realized that it was my question. So, just in case you didn't know already, Lou, YOU ROCK!!!!!!

The Butabi brothers from Night at the Roxbury:

Doug Butabi: So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
    Steve Butabi: Yeah, he was, seriously.
    Doug Butabi: And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
    Steve Butabi: And who do you think that guy was?
    Doug Butabi: Lou Mongello.
    Steve Butabi: The Disney World Trivia man, I swear to God, I was there.
    Doug Butabi: Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Podcaster's name.
    Steve Butabi: I was like, "LOU!!!"
    Last edited by jswalker1981; 02-20-2007 at 07:55 PM.

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis908 View Post

I agree, great segment, but a little loud at some parts. Loudness over took what Jonathan had to say, and I really was intersted in what he has to say. Jonathan did a great job, and the segment was better than I had anticiated. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more from Jonathan.
    1978, 83 – Contemporary Garden, 2001 – Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 – Grand Floridian, 2003 – Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 – Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 – Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I just finished listening to show #2....AWESOME!!! All I can say is, keep up the great work Lou (you too Jonathan!) After all, Kermit is listening now too

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    great job lou!!
    can't wait till the next!
    heres a pic for you!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast