Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio - Show #2 - February 18, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station, hosted by Lou Mongello. Thanks for tuning in once again. Iím happy you came back for what ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Thumbs up WDW Radio - Show #2 - February 18, 2007

Welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station, hosted by Lou Mongello. Thanks for tuning in once again. Iím happy you came back for what is going to be my first full show. Thank you all for your emails, voicemails and posts about the first episode. Iím happy to see that you are excited about whatís to come as I am. On this show, weíre going to discuss some WDW news, visit the Walt Disney World Rumor Mill, answer listener email, and talk about some fun trivia. Iím also going to do a piece about WDW and its connection to some people who really make "magic", our very first Best of the Best segment, and a feature called the "Voices behind the Magic", with our own master of voices, Jonathan Dichter. Listen for the voicemails at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and letís get on with the show! View this week's show notes.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call our voicemail at 206-202-4WDW

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    I am listening to show #2 as we speak!!!!
    So far so good!!!
    I missed the 1st one, though..I assumed that's the one I was downloading, and then realized I was downloading the 2nd.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I really hope you enjoy it, as I will be trying out new things each week. Please let me know what you think, and what you feel i can do to improve the show!

Thanks again for "tuning in"!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    my computer is being DUMB!!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!! i need to listen to wdw radio show!!!
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Figment_nh is offline A-Ticket holder
    AWESOME show - the new voices segment was Fantastic!!!
    Breathe In Breathe out Move On

butch61 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    great show Lou! it's packed full of news and information, which is just what us geeks want. very interesting to hear that Disney are considering Hotels/Parks in other areas, it would be really great if they could put something in the U.K.! i know it would be very succesful, and a good idea would be to put something in Texas where i think theres a lot of fans out there, and i think it's sort of mid U.S.A. i guess!
    Keep up the good work Lou
    Disney Magic Forever

Spaced Out Dude is offline B-Ticket Holder
    FANTASTIC SHOW LOU!!!! I might like it even better than Mouse|Tunes! But time'll have to tell for that.

I loved Jonathan's segment. Paul Free's work is amazing!
    Aly & AJ's Insomniatic- Now Available at all stores & Amazon.com!!!!

TinkNH is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just finished listening to show #2 and thought it was fantastic! Loved everything about it. Man would it be great to have a local Disney themed resort! Here's hoping!
    Great job Lou! Can't wait until next weeks show!
    Renee'
    "You spent three days lying on the beach drinking Rum?"
    "Welcome to the Caribean" (Elizabeth & Jack)

WDW Trips
    ASMU Jan 99
    ASMO Jan 01
    ASMU Dec 01
    POP Jan 2004
    BC Sept 05
    CBR Aug 06
    BC Oct 07

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too

so glad you're back!!!

I'm gonna download and listen ASAP! I thought I would plotz when MouseTunes ended - but I am so happy you are back Lou! I have been so lucky to have gone on my first cruise ever this summer and it was the 7 Day Eastern Caribbean on the Disney Magic! I was even luckier to have been able to stay in the largest guest stateroom on the whole ship! I have pictures too, that I'd love to post and share of the Roy O. Disney Suite which is a mirror image of the Walt Disney Suite!!! How can I share several pictures? Thanks so much!

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Wahooooooooooooooooooo
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Great show Lou. Cant wait to hear the rest. Hopefully we will get to here the rest of WDW 7 Wonders.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

mountain8778 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Love the show Lou. Keep it up!
    I met her once upon a dream.

Chesters_Liver is offline C-Ticket Holder
    There has been a rumor going around here for years that Disney is set to Disneyfi The Coney Island boardwalk lets see if this is true.
    Disney Fan Since Day 1

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wow learned how to down load it to my mp3 player now i have listen to it for the 2nd time. As always nice of you to keep us informed! love the show

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    What a great, great show!! I mean it, better than I thought.

The plans that never happened is what I find the most fascinating. The Copperfield stuff is terrific
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast