Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show - Show 4 - March 4, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Since Lou is living it up you-know-where, I figured I'd post the link to the show notes for the new show that went live today: Hello and welcome back to ...
    jeffcot is offline B-Ticket Holder

WDW Radio Show - Show 4 - March 4, 2007

Since Lou is living it up you-know-where, I figured I'd post the link to the show notes for the new show that went live today:

Hello and welcome back to The WDW Radio Show – Your WDW information Station. This is Show #4 for the week of March 4, 2007. I talk about some news and a restaurant closing rumor, and with the help of some special guests this week, I answer some listener email with Jeff Pepper where we talk about celebrities at the Studios, responses to the possibly of Disney expanding beyond its theme parks in Orlando and Anaheim, and a “hidden” celebrity cameo at Ellen’s Energy Adventure. Mike Scopa joins Lou in discussing the Walt Disney World Marathon experience, and Jonathan Dichter treats us all to another installment of his Voices Behind the Magic. Thanks to David and Kathy Recchione for the new WDW Radio Show Theme Song, which I introduce this week as well.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by jeffcot; 03-03-2007 at 11:29 PM.
    Jeff Pepper
    Author of 2719 Hyperion
    Disney World Trivia.com and WDW Radio Show Contributor

flutter is offline Moderator
    Woo Hoo Mike Scopa

caballerofan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou,
    I am listening to episode 4 as I type. Thank you for the interview with Mike Scopa regarding the Disney Marathon. Lots of good information.

Walk or Jog every step brings you closer to your goal.

GoofyDude is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou,

I love the new theme song... please, please keep it in some form! It reminds me of an old-time radio show (not that I'm old enough to remember them), but I'm a big fan of those "simpler times". Sometimes, I wish I could crawl into one of the scenes in the carousel of progress.

Kevin

tiberius is offline A-Ticket holder
    Another good show, Lou! I really liked the Scopa Marathon interview, it gve me the marathon information I had wished to hear about the marathon.

Hey Lou,
    I am training for my first half-marathon also. Just take it one step at a time (literally and figuratively) and build up your distance in small increments. Several months ago I could not have run a quarter mile, yesterday I ran a local 5K race straight through...and beat my anticipated time by more than 6 minutes...then I ran 7 more miles to do 10 miles total for the day. If I (a 41 year old who resembles WInnie the Pooh can do it, so can you!)

Spaced Out Dude is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Loved the show Lou! I was listening while on the way to AMC, & while the ads were playing in the cinema! It just fit!
    Aly & AJ's Insomniatic- Now Available at all stores & Amazon.com!!!!

Grizzpyre is offline B-Ticket Holder
    First of all - great interview with Dr. Scopa.

It has me even more jazzed about this thing than before!

Secondly - my sincerest apologies AGAIN about the sound mixing in the Voices Segment - there is a learning curve to my newest program - and it's getting better - but I'm going to keep at it.

And thirdly - have I mentioned that WDW RADIO rocks?

Jonathan
    Co-Host of the All About the Mouse Podcast
    "The Voice of WDW Radio"
    "The Voice of Shandy"
    "The Voice of MouseTunes"

visit http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com for info on my weight loss goals - and my charitable contributions to the Dream Team

visit http://www.allaboutthemouse.com

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Lou read my email!! WHOO!!

:-)

Thanks for the info about the handprints, Lou. Very cool!

Paul Lalli

jswalker1981 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great show, Lou! I loved the interview with Scopa. Of course, as a fan of the WDW Today show, it is always great to hear from Scopa.

And I must say, that after hearing on mousetunes that you were going to try for the half marathon in 2008, I thought that that would be a great goal for myself. So, I am going to try to train for the half-marathon in 2008. It sounds like a better new year's resolution then just trying to lose weight. So maybe I'll see you there.
    The Butabi brothers from Night at the Roxbury:

Doug Butabi: So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
    Steve Butabi: Yeah, he was, seriously.
    Doug Butabi: And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
    Steve Butabi: And who do you think that guy was?
    Doug Butabi: Lou Mongello.
    Steve Butabi: The Disney World Trivia man, I swear to God, I was there.
    Doug Butabi: Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Podcaster's name.
    Steve Butabi: I was like, "LOU!!!"

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great show this week lou.

Bahimiron is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great podcast and my wife agrees. We're both looking forward to our coming up trip and listening to WDW Radio is a good way to build up to the trip. My only disappointment is that while you had M Peppers on, the two of you didn't do an in-depth look at any attractions or restaurants this week.

You mentioned the Great Movie Ride, but I think another great attraction for the two of you to focus your Disney Eyes on would be the Boardwalk. Surely a place as impressive as that must've had some Imagineering magic put in.

I must say, I was a bit surprised not to hear the Magical Definition podcast mentioned when Lou said other podcasts to listen to. I had completely forgotten about it until John mentioned being the voice of Shandy at the end. (Though imagining John's booming voice coming out of that little mouse is a bit funny!)

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Do I hear Lou getting desprate for a co-host? Just kidding Lou! Great show! I am now inspired to do a half marathon!
    RYAN

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great show Lou!!! we luv ya!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks for posting this for me, Jeff, and thanks to everyone else for the great support! Glad to hear you're enjoying the show!

Look for a special interview this week that I took a few days ago in WDW.

Also, thanks to Jonathan and Dave for their contributions as well!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jswalker1981 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Thanks for posting this for me, Jeff, and thanks to everyone else for the great support! Glad to hear you're enjoying the show!

Look for a special interview this week that I took a few days ago in WDW.

Also, thanks to Jonathan and Dave for their contributions as well!!
    What? You didn't interview me? Just kidding. Can't wait for the new show.
    The Butabi brothers from Night at the Roxbury:

Doug Butabi: So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
    Steve Butabi: Yeah, he was, seriously.
    Doug Butabi: And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
    Steve Butabi: And who do you think that guy was?
    Doug Butabi: Lou Mongello.
    Steve Butabi: The Disney World Trivia man, I swear to God, I was there.
    Doug Butabi: Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Podcaster's name.
    Steve Butabi: I was like, "LOU!!!"