Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss How you can help... in the The WDW Radio Show forums; First, let me thank you all as a whole for all of your emails and words of support and encouragement about the new show. I really do appreciate everything you ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

How you can help...

First, let me thank you all as a whole for all of your emails and words of support and encouragement about the new show. I really do appreciate everything you have written and done.

A number of people have asked me (in the spirit of my wanting the show to be "interactive") for other ways they can help, or things they can do. So I thought I'd mention a few of the ways to help that I have suggested to people and invite you to do so if you like.

1. Review the show on iTunes - this is very helpful for a variety of reasons, and will aid in attracting new listeners
    2. "Digg" the show - By clicking on the"Digg" button on the home page of WDWRadio or on the show notes pages, you are letting the Digg.com web site and its readers know that you enjoy the podcast, which in turn lets others get turned on to it
    3. Send in your suggestions - I'm always open to new ideas for the show, and can only improve what I'm doing based on your feedback
    4. Spread the Word - One of the most important ways you can help is just by letting other people know about the new show. Whether it's your favorite blog, web site or (dare I say) other community, having new people tune in is always a good thing and linking to the site is a great way to do that
    5. Vote for the Show on Podcast Alley - There is a link on the home page to PodcastAlley.com, which allows you to vote for the site. Doing so will once again help to raise awareness of it

Thank you again for all of your help, and I hope you continue enjoy the show!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    You got it Lou!!!! More than happy to help.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Me too, off to PodcastAlley!
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Go Lou, go. I'll run over to Digg right now.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

streamlines is offline Fastpass Holder
    Dugg