Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show - Show 5 - March 11, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Have no fear Lou - I'll take this one. Hi Dave! Jonathan the voice guy here. I've scoured the internet and can't find positive proof that Charlie did voice work ...
    Grizzpyre is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Have no fear Lou - I'll take this one.

Hi Dave! Jonathan the voice guy here.

I've scoured the internet and can't find positive proof that Charlie did voice work at any time - although it should be noted that often times imagineers and park employees are just asked to voice smaller characters in rides and go uncredited.

So have you heard his voice before?

The answer is a DEFINATE maybe.

But even so - he's definately (as a press agent) one of the voices behind the magic.
    Co-Host of the All About the Mouse Podcast
    "The Voice of WDW Radio"
    "The Voice of Shandy"
    "The Voice of MouseTunes"

visit http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com for info on my weight loss goals - and my charitable contributions to the Dream Team

visit http://www.allaboutthemouse.com

Spaced Out Dude is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Great show Lou! I'm looking forward to more of the Voices Behind the Magic! As well as the 7 Wonders of the World.
    Aly & AJ's Insomniatic- Now Available at all stores & Amazon.com!!!!

lonegungirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dbm20th View Post
    Oh, and I forgot one thing. As far as the 4 Seasons goes, I can't disagree more with either of you. Spending major funds and effort on soemthing non-Disney and selling of more and more of Disney's land to satisfy the ultra-picky is not something for me to get excited about.
    Yeah, I'm sure it's great for some people, but it mostly just makes me depressed that so many people have that much disposable income, and I'm not any of them.

I also thought it was funny/sad when they started talking of the "value-oriented" mall project, and Cara Goldsbury was pretty much "I couldn't be caught dead knowing anything about the Value resorts." Like they were shelters for the homeless or something.

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One possible good thing about the Four Seasons (and believe me, I can't afford it!!!) is that it may help keep those "I'm above the Disney theming" folks together and away from us peasant folk! I have witnessed some very, um......, shall I say.....stuffy people being very rude to cast members in the 'general population'. To me, there is no place at WDW for that kind of attitude!! (maybe the Four Seasons will be that place!)
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123