This is in response to the last post about the marathon, I just wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to read it on the front page! If there is anyone that plans to run it that weekend it would be cool to meet up before! This race is awesome! Don't miss out just because you think you can't! When i started running in high school I could just make it a mile and now I am running marathons! And Michael Jordan, the greatest basketball player EVER was cut from his high school basketball team! Just think about that! But you know what he did?? He practiced and practiced for hours a day until he was unstoppable....Walt Disney started from nothing at all and look at all he created! Now, don't let me hear you say you can't do it!

I have run the marathon for the past 2 years and the half the year before, I run in the mid 3 hour range, and I have to say it is one of the highlights of my entire year! It is the most enjoyable race of any distance that I have ever run and finishing (either the half or the full) never gets old and give you the most amazing sense of accomplishment in the world!!! I mean asking Jesus to come into my life and falling in love with my beautiful girlfriend are just about the only thing that rank above it in good feelings. I always encourage everyone I talk to about it to REALLY give it a go. No matter if your competing for the win or just walking the 26 miles its worth it! I'm an exercise science major at Florida State University (GO NOLES) and I know some great training plans for all level of people going to give it a try! And if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!