Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW RADIO SHOW #6 - March 18th, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I love the segments on the seven wonders of Walt Disney World. And I definately agree that they could be considered a wonder because of all that AA's bring to ...
    seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I love the segments on the seven wonders of Walt Disney World. And I definately agree that they could be considered a wonder because of all that AA's bring to the park. What would WDW be right now without any AAs?

Great Job Lou! I love the podcast, and the longer the better!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    great show! thanks so much lou!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Awesome segment on the AA's, very interesting. Keep up the excellent work Lou!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Bigbear1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    again great show the show can go as long as you need it to. For Disney podcaster's you are the best of them all ! Keep up the great work.
    Greeting from Singapore

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Yeah, let me know what you think about the length... i actually had to cut an entire segment out that I had recorded for this week's show - otherwise it was closer to 2:45!!! (insert YIKES smilie)
    I'm about a week behind, but allow me to throw in my 2 that I love the 2-hour shows, and wouldn't mind if they were three or four hours either!

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Listening to it right now
    Cool to hear Lou speaking w/Shontelle from DVC by Resales!!!

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

di4now is offline A-Ticket holder

lenth of show

Nope...didn't like sitting in front of my computer for 2 hours plus...BUT I LOVE THE SHOW AND THE GREAT ENTERTAINING INFO...so I went out and bought an MP3 even tho I'm from pre-ipod generation and didn't think I'd ever need one....you've given me a reason to! No need to shorten it....your audience will adapt~
    Diane

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    You guys are the BEST!!!

Thank you SO much for all your support! I really do appreciate it!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disnyfreek is offline B-Ticket Holder
    About 2 miles from the proposed site for Disney's America
    This has probably been my favorite episode. I love how you implement your limitless knowledge of trivia into your shows. The Roger Rabbit section i think was my favorite. I had no idea about all of the weaving of Roger Rabbit into MGM! The AA section was definitely an awesome segment as well. There was one mistake that I noticed though (and i feel bad correcting the expert!), but it bothered me because it was so uncharacteristic of you. You said that Roger Rabbit was sort of replaced by Disney classics such as The Little Mermaid in 1989, Beauty and the Beast in 1990, and Aladdin in 1991. You got your years just a little bit mixed up; Beauty and the Beast was in 1991 and Aladdin was in 1992. Now surely that was a careless mistake, right?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by disnyfreek View Post
    You got your years just a little bit mixed up; Beauty and the Beast was in 1991 and Aladdin was in 1992. Now surely that was a careless mistake, right?
    Ummm.... I got to see previews a year early????
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123