Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Show #7 - March 25, 2007. in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I was laughing while listening to the Tomorrowland discussion on things fitting in with it. Heard a cat meow during it. I was crackin up.(yes i am simple minded) Still ...
    GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I was laughing while listening to the Tomorrowland discussion on things fitting in with it. Heard a cat meow during it. I was crackin up.(yes i am simple minded)

Still listening to it. Love it so far
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I'm not a DVC-er (yet!) but I loved listening to the segment. Once I do buy into the DVC, I'll probably be using Shontell's services. As for the new DVC resort, I think it's going to be outside the continental US....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    wonderful show lou - your voice, the content, the guests, the music - it's all very impressive, informative & entertaining too! i'm already a dvc member but did appreciate shontell's spot on the show, and just plained loved the whole darn thing! thanks for all you do for all of us!

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    I thought the DVC segements were okay, but were too commercially. It felt like I was listening to one long commercial for DVC.
    But other than that, another great show.
    "It's a small world after all..."

kathyj0 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've got a question about the rumor of free dining in September. As a DVC owner and Annual Passholder, how does free dining work for me? Can I take advantage of it on my scheduled September trip? I'm sure there is a way . . . just don't know what it is. I've never traveled during the late summer season so this has never come up before.

Any advice?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyj0 View Post
    I've got a question about the rumor of free dining in September. As a DVC owner and Annual Passholder, how does free dining work for me? Can I take advantage of it on my scheduled September trip? I'm sure there is a way . . . just don't know what it is. I've never traveled during the late summer season so this has never come up before.

Any advice?
    Check out this week's show for the answer!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BJWanlund is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey.

Loved hearing Shontell.

On the rumour, that might be true. However, how would Disney be keeping their next set of villas outside Orlando under wraps? DCR, as far as we know, IS the next DVC resort.

BJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12