Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show - #8 - April 1, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Thanks again to all of you for your compliments and support of the show - it means a great deal to me! As for production time, it varies depending on ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks again to all of you for your compliments and support of the show - it means a great deal to me!

As for production time, it varies depending on what segments I have. Editing interviews, finding and cutting audio clips, mixing in music, etc. often takes many hours of work (as I sit here editing for this week's show at 1:45 a.m.)

So no... I never sleep
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Rewindguy909 is offline A-Ticket holder

Meet The Robinsons :Very Disappointing

It was with great anticipation that I walked into the theater to see "Meet The Robinsons." I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to see it in 3D. However that didn't matter the wait was over and I was going into the theater to see a new Disney animated feature. I walked out very disappointed. The movie is very scattered and filled with pointless subplots and rushed storylines. The time travelt, family values, and importance of keep on trying despite your failures messages were great aspects of the movie. The whole subplot of the Bowler Guy and his reason for revenge was totally unfocused and unnecessary. I would have enjoyed the movie more if the 7 scriptwriters (perhaps too many cooks spoiled the plot?) had focused on the members of the family and how they became such excentric indivduals and such a strong family.
    I liked the Robinson family and the "keep moving forward" theme of the movie but overall I was very disappointed upon Meeting the Robinsons.
    Rewind Guy909

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12