Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show - #11 - April 22, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Mritty, thanks for putting into words what I was thinking about an AA Walt Disney. I would even say no to an AA Walt in One Man's Dream. We have ...
    MickeyMaz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Mritty, thanks for putting into words what I was thinking about an AA Walt Disney. I would even say no to an AA Walt in One Man's Dream. We have all grown up with him coming across in Real Life on TV. I don't think the Imagineers can do a good enough job and if they did, we would enter that eerie world of Westworld and BladeRunner. As long as we have the Video artifacts of Walt being himself and being the showman, I feel no need to make him an AA.

That being said, PLEASE BRING BACK VAULT DISNEY, Disney Channel, I have DVR now.
    Last edited by MickeyMaz; 04-25-2007 at 12:33 PM.
    The Maz Disney Blog: http://themazdisneyblog.blogspot.com/
    The "We're Going to WDW" Podcast: http://wgtwdw.podbean.com/

djrmusic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    How about Walt in the first part of Carousal of Progress?
    Dave R
    DJRMusic

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder
    IMHO, an AA of Walt would have to be perfect. Everything about it would have to be perfect...the movement, his mannerisms, his voice, etc. But the technology is not perfect...yet. I can't really imagine a location or an attraction where a Walt Disney AA would be suitable or necessary.
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I really enjoyed the show this week. I enjoyed the variety of it. I like that it didn't focus on any one particular topic this week like DVC or the dining program, but don't get me wrong I enjoyed those shows too! I'm feeling sort of scattered this week, somewhat unfocused, so this show just appealed to that side of me!!

I want to give a big thumbs up to the R&R in Disney segment with Timbo! I like the way his voice changed to a soothing, sort of mellow voice when just talking about the GF Spa. He really covered it all very nicely. I really liked the way he thanked me for my time. I thought that was a great touch. He definitely made me very interested in taking in a spa day at the GF. I'm going to be looking into that for my next trip. I hope we hear more from him soon.

And really, who ever gets tired of hearing from Steve Barrett on the Hidden Mickey's?? I will be picking up the Disneyland book as soon as it hits the shelves.

However, the FoF segment with Jonathan truly made me just laugh out loud, on the train ride home this evening. A couple times I sort of had to look down to my lap because I was laughing so hard. He truly has a great sense of humor and KUDOS to him for losing 27.8lbs now!! Awesome job Jonathan!! Was he truly going to Google the answer to that tree question? Hello??

Lou, I just want you to know that I enjoy your show so much and really look forward to it every week. Long, short, singular topics or variety, I just love hearing from you and your guests each week!

Thanks for all the late nights and hard work you put into the show!

Sam!
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

Sam, thanks for the compliments on my segment.

The check's in the mail.

rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The whole show was great!!!!! Can't wait til the next one.Keep up the great work everyone.
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thank you again, everyone - I sincerely appreciate you all taking the time to let me and my guests know that you enjoyed the show!!

Please help spread the world elsewhere...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

Fact or Fiction -Star tours

Though M&M Mars is no longer a sponsor of this attraction, neithere is energizer, in fact I took this photo at mousefest in the exit store of Kodak brand batteries now on sale in that store:

that picture is part of the following page (which includes at least one picture with Lou in it:
    http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/mfst2006/8th-d.htm

in fact there are quite a few pictures of podcasters on that page since the podfest photos are there, and instructions on how to listen to Lou's podfest audio (along with a link).

Is there a waiting list to get on the fact or fiction contest...if so sign me up!

another suggestion some of the finalists from Trivifest would be good choices, James, Jeff from Houston (which would also be good cross promotion), and that woman who I had never seen before and surprised quite a few of us, I'd actually like to know who that was if she has an online presence, just because it was so surprising to see a finalist who I did not "know" beforehand. Also another cross-promotion idea Anita Answer would be a GREAT guest to have (especially for this segment).

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

MKEPCOTMGMAK is offline A-Ticket holder
    My first post here.

Just want to say I love the podcast. It is the best I have listened to and I love the way it is produced. Jonathan Dichter is great and the music in the background is a great addition. More Jeff Pepper by the way. Keep up the good work.

Thumbs up

Welcome to the DWT.com forums, MKEPCOTMGMAK! Imaginitive user name there.
    Glad you liked the show...I hope you keep listening.

We look forward to your continued participation here.

Now...spread the word!
    Last edited by Timbo; 04-27-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Error.

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey, Jonathan...................that's Mickey on Main Street!!

No, wait...........it's Goofy!!

No, it's...............it's.....................Lou Mongello with the best podcast voice-guy in the business!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the laughs!!!
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member

tikibirdlady is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou...My husband has listened to your podcast for ages now and I always dismissed the idea of podcasts. But we moved recently and he had to catch up on listening to a couple installments so he played them while we painted and I must say I enjoyed your podcasts. So I am now a regular listener of your podcast and my husband is happy he made a convert!

On the show from the 22nd, I really enjoyed the FoF segment. Jonathan's sense of humor and the way you two interact is a total hoot.

And I must say that the R&R segment was the best! Of course I am biased since I'm Tim's spa partner ; ) As you say...time for a research trip!

MickeyMaz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMaz View Post
    Ditto as to another great show. I really do learn things from this podcast. Good segment with Steve Barrett. Have you seen the new Official Disneyland Vidcast. They talk about the new Nemo Sub ride out west. The one Imagineer talks about a Water Dragon that was in the old ride. He goes on to say it was removed, but to those that remember it, there will still be a surprise where it was on the attraction. It almost seems like he was hinting at a Hidden Dragon? As for the Hidden Kermit over at Star Tours, I had a great picture of it, but it'll have to wait until I post more here.

The Fact or Fiction segment was cool also. When can we get a live show out of you? Kinda like the one you did with the WDWToday guys a while back. (ooooh Matt, oooooh Len).

Thanks for the show.
    As promised:
    The Maz Disney Blog: http://themazdisneyblog.blogspot.com/
    The "We're Going to WDW" Podcast: http://wgtwdw.podbean.com/

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    GREAT photo!!!

As for a live show... hmmm.....
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12