Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio - Show 13 for May 6, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, Another great show. I was totally uneducated about the concierge level. I'm giving it some serious thought for Thanksgiving 2008. My family is threatening to come and a hotel ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Lou,
    Another great show. I was totally uneducated about the concierge level. I'm giving it some serious thought for Thanksgiving 2008. My family is threatening to come and a hotel may be necessary for those unable to climb the stairs in my house. I know at least 3 members of the family aren't big "park" goers due to health restrictions, and I think they might enjoy having the extra attention they would get at the hotel.

I wish I'd had pictures to go along with the discussion of MGM. I'm saving this pod cast for my next MGM trip to use as my own audio tour.

Thanks for playing my voice mail as well.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Thanks for answering my questions, Lou - (I've got a million of them...).
    I guess those 20 dollar bills I've been sending you finally paid off!

pdrph is offline A-Ticket holder

Brown Derby Trivia

I have some trivia regarding "The Brown Derby Restaurant". My cousin shared the following with me:
    The Original Brown Derby was in the shape of a Derby and it was a "Hat Shop" which at some point became a restaurant. It eventually moved into a regular building, or a second restaurant was opened. The Cobb Salad was created by the owner of the Brown Derby, Bob Cobb. A friend/customer came in after hours complaining that he couldn't eat because of a toothache so Bob threw together a "Cobb Salad" for him.

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Been very busy just got done listening to the show. Lou thanks for answering my question but where is the link to the very merry christmas page. Once again great show keep up the good work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12