Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Suggestion Box in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Originally Posted by Lou Mongello You could call it the WDW Suggestion Box . It would be a fun way for us to think of ideas to improve the parks. ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    You could call it the WDW Suggestion Box. It would be a fun way for us to think of ideas to improve the parks. Just fun topics for discussion."

OK, so as promised, here is the forum where YOU can post your ideas and suggestions on how you think you could make WDW even better!
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCRAB View Post
    No More Armchair Imagineering, Please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCRAB View Post
    The old Tiki Room is never coming back and Dino-Rama is not going anywhere, so get used to it!
    I think you're missing the idea of fun posts. We were invited to use our imagination. Lou's full post on page one.

Animal Kingdom: Some better, eye catching landmarks in the Oasis. I tend to loose my bearings and go off in the opposite direction than I thought. The Tree is smack in the middle so it doesn't really help.

dishippy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Not to be disagreeable Gabe, but I think that's what they wanted to do when designing it. I completely agree that it does get a bit confusing and there should be some better direction signs around. But I do think that they meant for people to kind of get lost, there is more discovery then. But who knows what they were really thinking. Bring back River Country!
    Dis Hippy
    AATM #31
    http://dishippy.blogspot.com

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by dishippy View Post
    Not to be disagreeable Gabe, but I think that's what they wanted to do when designing it. I completely agree that it does get a bit confusing and there should be some better direction signs around. But I do think that they meant for people to kind of get lost, there is more discovery then. But who knows what they were really thinking. Bring back River Country!

Oh, I so agree. I opened that park within its first month, the tree was by far its landmark. Yet being able to circle it one cannot be used to gain ones bearings. So many of the buildings and restaurants look and are painted similarly. So unlike any park. The park has expanded a great deal in the l0 years however the attractions are shot out form the Oasis, Tree. Just a couple very different landmarks would help us visual learners.

KingJamesUT is offline The Hakuna Kahuna
    1) They should put all the ride music on itunes.

2) I like the idea of more things for boys to do. I don't think a boy would enjoy going to a princess lunch.

3) Send Night of Joy back to the MK. It's more special there.
    Stitch Smash!

'86, '87, '88, '89, '90, '91, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '08

'87, '89, '90, '93, '94, '99, '01, '05, '08

'92, '95, '96, '99, '04

'08

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123