Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show - Show #15 - May 20, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Welcome back to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World information Station , hosted by Lou Mongello. Thanks for tuning in once again. This is Show #15 for ...
    djrmusic is offline B-Ticket Holder

WDW Radio Show - Show #15 - May 20, 2007

Welcome back to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World information Station, hosted by Lou Mongello. Thanks for tuning in once again. This is Show #15 for the week of May 20, 2007.

With the popular Star Wars Weekends events at the Disney-MGM Studios rapidly approaching, I am joined this week by two Disney fans who share a love for Star Wars as well: Matt Hochberg and Jonathan Dichter, who come to to discuss the special events, celebrities, characters and merchandise, as well as planning for the weekend and tips for making the most out of the event.

Listener Jarred Matthes was able to obtain an exclusive interview with Don Dorsey, creator of such musical events in Walt Disney World as the Main Street Electrical Parade and Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.

I received a phone call from Margaret “Tinker Bell” Kerry, who will be on board the Disney Magic with me this November for our Trivia Cruise. She'll join me on the show to invite you to come aboard with us, talk about some of the events she and I have planned for the cruise and more.

Thank you again for tuning in, so sit back, relax and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio show!

Be sure to view this week's complete show notes page.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail at 206-202-4WDW. Talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums at DisneyWorldTrivia.com.

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week to the WDW Radio Show Disney podcast!
    Dave R
    DJRMusic

djrmusic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to Jarred for a great interview with Don Dorsey. As a composer it was great to listen to his insights. Also the seqment with Lou, Matt and Jonathan was too funny. Really enjoyed it and I'm not even a big Star Wars Fan.
    Dave R
    DJRMusic

NYCBelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Love the show as always but this one was just fab as I'm preparing myself for SWW next weekend!! That segment was so enjoyable. thanks again you crazy bunch!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Matt, Lou, and Jonathan are funny enough when sharing a phone call to create a pod cast. How hilarious would they be in the same room? Great show!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Loved the show, and enjoyed hearing about Star Wars Weekends. Went to SWW in '05 and loved it!
    It's a good thing!

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Thumbs up

Another great show, Lou and gang!
    The SWW discussion was hilarious. After all these years of going to the parks, I still learned something new.

Jarred's interview was fantastic. I plan to download and listen to the entire interview. Thanks Jarred!!

And Margaret Kerry's call has me wishing I could go on that cruise.

Keep it up, Lou! We'll keep listening.
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

obxshark is offline A-Ticket holder
    OK, I give up. I looked for the "full version" of the Dorsey interview but couldn't find it - can someone point me to it? Thanks!

tiggrrl is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've also been looking for the full Dorsey interview in the Downloads section...I second obxshark's request for help

Thanks!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    My apologies - Jarred is away (guess where? LOL), and will send me the full version as soon as he returns. Glad you enjoyed it!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jmatthes is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi everyone! Just back from WDW, and I will try to get the full Dorsey Interview to Lou ASAP. It's almost 2 hours, so I've got to see if I can compress it to a reasonable download. Stay tuned, it won't be long, and I'm very glad you enjoyed it!!
    Full Audio of the Don Dorsey Interview I did for Episode 15 of WDW Radio!!

Trips to see the Mouse:
    7/94 7/99 5/00 5/00 #2 5/01 (7/01 - DL Paris) 12/02 7/04
    6/06 12/06 5/07 5/08 7/09 4/11 (8/11 - D23 Expo/DL)
    5/12

RoE_Earth_Globe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Jarred,

Were you or Lou able to get the full Don Dorsey interview u ploaded somewhere? I have looked several times and am not seeing the file. Looking forward to the entire interview; what Lou played in the podcast was fantastic!

Thanks!

RoE_Earth_Globe