Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Show 19: Dinoland, USA in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I have been defending this area of the park for years now. I keep telling people it IS supposed to be this way. I guess if you have never experienced ...
    belfam5 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thank You!!!

I have been defending this area of the park for years now. I keep telling people it IS supposed to be this way. I guess if you have never experienced a road side attraction or know the back story, people just do not get it. Thanks for the work and details you put into the show!!

magicforever is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love this segment. I never knew how all the attractions tied together. I had read some of the stuff or seen it but never got the whole story. Thanks! I have a whole new appreciation. This is what I love about your podcast. You really dig deep into what the parks are about. My family thinks I am nutz for enjoying Disney so much. Once you hear a segment like this one, you begin to really understand the magic. Thanks again.

VistaWay93 is offline A-Ticket holder
    You know I've always liked Dinoland. Mainly because my kids like it so much. I never really understood all of the negativity that people had towards it. But now that I know the back story to it, I can't wait to get back in October and poke around a bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12