Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #23 - July 15, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Welcome to the WDW Radio Show. This is Show #23 for the week of July 15, 2007 , and thank you for tuning in once again. This week's show will ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #23 - July 15, 2007

Welcome to the WDW Radio Show. This is Show #23 for the week of July 15, 2007, and thank you for tuning in once again.

This week's show will be just a bit different, due to this weekend's MagicMeet, so there won't be any news or email due to when I had to record and get the show up, but I promise to make up for it next week as I already have a whole lot of news to cover, and tons of your emails to get through. My apologies again for the delay in getting them read on the air.

But unlike last week's show with one detailed segment, there's a whole bunch of great topics to cover with plenty of special guests, including "Walt Disney World: Fact or Fiction?" with Cody Pepper, who proves the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and Hidden Treasures with Gary Chambers.

This week's visit to the Walt Disney World Rumor Mill is full of exciting and interesting rumors about the Disney-MGM Studios, Spaceship Earth, Space Mountain and more.

In our Character Connection segment, Jeff Pepper and I talk about the Duck behind the Magic of Mickey's Toontown Fair, Cornelius Coot. Jonathan Dichter's Voices Behind the Magic covers the talented Angela Lansbury and Mike Scopa joins me for another Best of the Best – this time, it's the Best General Rule for Touring the Parks.

We will also announce the winner of our first WDW 1/2 Marathon Challenge contest, and introduce our second Challenge, where you can play for a chance to win great prizes and entry to win our Grand Prize at the end of the contest. Thanks to Eric Hollister from GeoMouse.com, this contest will help make a child's wish come true, through his donations to the DisneyWorldTrivia.com Dream Team Project.

Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.

Be sure to view this week's complete show notes page.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail at 206-202-4WDW. Talk about the show by visiting and posting in the WDW Radio Show message forums at DisneyWorldTrivia.com.

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week to the WDW Radio Show Disney podcast!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This show was under an hour long? Blasphemy! I bet your dozens of listeners tried returning their iPods to Apple because they thought the device malfunctioned and cut off their beloved Lou show.

Loved the end of the show. It reminded me of this past weekend in Harrisburg with your special lady. Please pass along a few kisses from me.

XOXO
    Matt "It's Scary" Hochberg

jbwolffiv is offline A-Ticket holder
    Loved the show as usual. Loved all the Star Tours rumors, just hope some of them can come true!

danheaton is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Good point about Martin Short, but keep in mind that he also is one of the stars of Cinemagique in Paris, which is still going strong. So Martin at least is 1/3 in terms of keeping shows going. He seems like an odd choice for O Canada, but it's great to see it getting an update. I'm sure there were still be lots of skiing!

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    great show this week lou.

djrmusic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Great show again Lou.

My two favorite parts were Cody strutting his stuff (Watch out Jeff!) and the Hochberg ending!
    Dave R
    DJRMusic

DisneyMagic71 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    WOW! Another great show. I don't know how you do it, esp getting ready for and giving a presentation at Magic Meets. You really are a "wonder".
    DVC MEMBER!!!!
    I wish we'd never have to grow up! Off to NEVERLAND!!!!!!!
    Remember we must always believe in our wishes...they are the magic in the world!!!
    LOU SAID...............................
    Was at Magic Meets '07, '08 & '09 Had a MAGICAL time!
    First trip 9/72 Contemporary; '78,'80,'82'84,'85, '88,'90,'92,'94,'96,'98,'99,'03,'05,'06,'07,'08
    3/20/08 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge; 8/16/08 WDWWilderness Lodge

1/07/09 WDW MARATHON - Beach Club Villas

6/19/09 WDW Spur of the Moment Trip!! OKW,POFQ, & SS
    8/30/09 - 9/7/09 Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel -DH,DD & I - 5K DD did 1/2 Marathon - Coast to Coast!
    1/10 DD doing half marathon at WDW
    2/2011 - Cruisin' with Lou
    & all the great fans of WDW Radio 1st cruise

BigT4187 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    As usual a great show, Lou! Kudos!
    Tony in NJ
    DisFriends.com Username = bigt4187
    Lou Mongello is my Disney CMO!