Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #24 - July 22, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Another fantastic show. Loved the Jungle Cruise segment....
    aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    Another fantastic show. Loved the Jungle Cruise segment.

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I love your show, Lou! I finally got caught up!

I don't remember the show that this was on....
    Lou mentioned that Mickey Ave may be renamed Pixar Place. I was told this on the Backstage Magic tour when I went to WDW last month.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder

No Love For The CBC?

Why does everyone discard the Caribbean Beach Club when discussing the moderate resorts? The location isn't really that bad a situation, and I'll give you the fact that it is quite expansive. Beyond that, however, I think this is an untapped jewel of a property. It is particularly good when we take the kids, because it provides a true environmental break from the parks. It is like having a dual vacation . . . one at a beach-type resort and one at amusement parks. The CBC has the theming and magic of the WDW Resorts while being a world away from the hustle and bustle. Kids can play in the sand while you can rest on a hammock for your mid-day break. All with faint island music in the background.

I have stayed at the PO and the Coronado, and I wouldn't put them above the CBC. Port Orleans makes for a charming evening walk, and the Coronado has great breakfast enchiladas on their buffet. Otherwise, I don't vote for them.

Beyond that, thanks for another great podcast, Lou!

Thanks to you and Jeff for highlighting the best part of the Jungle Cruise - the entrance queue. I don't know how many times we rode after 10 pm and I was ridiculed by the boat driver and my wife for holding up the show and not running onto the ride!

John in Madison
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12