Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #25 - July 29, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Glad you liked hearing about old Toad once again.. it was fun for me personally, and really brought back some great memories And yes... I can assure you that a ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Glad you liked hearing about old Toad once again.. it was fun for me personally, and really brought back some great memories

And yes... I can assure you that a 20,000 Leagues Wayback Machine segment is coming!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

VistaWay93 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Glad you liked hearing about old Toad once again.. it was fun for me personally, and really brought back some great memories

And yes... I can assure you that a 20,000 Leagues Wayback Machine segment is coming!!
    As Crush and Squirt would say, "Sweeeeeeeeeet!"

jimdad2000 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Loved the Toad Segment. I remember finding out about the closing shortly before it went down, and was really bummed out. The website dedicated to saving it is still out there at 'savetoad.com' Someone on there mentioned that The UK Pavillion in EPCOT would make a great spot to relocate Mr. Toad. Wonder if it could ever materialize? With updated technologies, it could probably make a decent thrill ride through Mr. Toad's motor-crazed adventures.

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great show this week lou.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GalPal View Post
    Lou, I have a question. In the intro this week you had a recording of Walt describing Epcot, right? Well, I always heard EPCOT meant Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow. But in the intro, Walt called it the Experimental Prototype CITY Of Tomorrow. You are the king of all things trivia and I know you can set me straight.
    Walt himself wavered between the two. In fact, if you go to One Man's Dream at the Studios, I think either the big cut out of Walt in front of the Florida project map, or else the film at the end has him saying "We call it EPCOT - E, P, C, O, T - Experimental, Prototoype, Community - or City, Of, Tomorrow."

tycho55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Lou!

Longtime listener (since MouseTunes) and first time poster. Someone wrote in asking about the Forever music CD kiosks that used to be available at both Disneyland and WDW. You lamented how that music is now long gone -- but no more!

The vigilant folks at MouseBits have made the ENTIRE music selection at Disneyland available for download. Just hed over to MouseBits.com and search for "Disneyland Forver Project." All the music is completely unedited and uncompressed from the original kiosks, and it's a hefty 4.5 GB, but well worth it. Also, they plan on releasing the entire WDW Forever system as well in the next few weeks or so. (It should be well over 9 GB!)

Just thought you might want to know, considering how difficult it is now to find these wonderful tracks. Thanks, and keep up the good work on the show!

-- Tycho

Politzania is offline A-Ticket holder

Minor correction...

Am catching up on old shows & just had a minor correction to a bit of info from the segment on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

The second, lesser known tribute to Toad in the Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh attraction in WDW is a painting of Pooh and Moley, not Mac Badger - see photo from January 2006

Tracey - Co-Host of the Disney, Indiana Podcast (www.disneyindiana.com)
    Next Disney Trip: 23-27 Jul DLR - Friends of the Magic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12