Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Thank you Lou in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou I wanted to thank you for your podcasts. I came back last week from WDW listening to your show beforehand really helped. Several times I actually did what you ...
    DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

Thank you Lou

Lou I wanted to thank you for your podcasts. I came back last week from WDW listening to your show beforehand really helped. Several times I actually did what you always say, "look up and down." It added to the experience and I saw things I never noticed, like the "Kittens for Sale" sign in the Jungle Cruise. Keep up the great work.

Damon.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Damon... no, thank YOU for listening and coming over and being a part of our family here!! Glad you enjoy the show, and thanks again!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here here. Lou, the podcasts are amazing. How do you even find the time to put out such high quality shows. Great interviews, great tips, the history, the bumper music. Great stuff.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.